Recent content by Surej

1. S

Intel Xeon® Silver 4210R Processor

Love you, Love You @111alan :) Even intel can't give me this much information. Thankyou So Much....
  2. S

Thank You So Much for the response @i386 . I got it, R means it's a Refresh plus it supports only Dual Socket. @i386 If possible, Could you please confirm my findings.... Thanks Suraj.S
  3. S

Hi Good People, Could Someone please clear me what does letter R means in Intel Xeon Silver 4210R Processor? Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210R Processor (13.75M Cache, 2.40 GHz) Product Specifications Thanks Suraj
  4. S

Need Help for Populating Memory

Thankyou both So much for the Support and Replies.:)
  5. S

Thankyou So Much for the Reply Evan... One More Thing, Since this Processor Supports only memory speed up to 2,400 Mhz, Is there any Possibility that i can select 2,666 MHz Memory Speed in Bios. I mean like how we Select XMP Profiles in Desktop Computers.
  6. S

Hello Experts, I am Planning to Configure a GPU Server for Rendering Using a ASUS ESC4000 G4 Barebone. I am using Dual Xeon Scalable Silver 4208 8 Core / 16 Thread Processor, 64GB of 2,666MHZ ECC RDIMM, 512GB of SSD Storage and 4 NOS Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GB Graphic Card. Now to the Point, this...
  7. S

Asus Prime TRX40-Pro ECC Memory Support.

Love You Guy's.... Really Appreciate the Valuable Information you guy's shared. Definitely i will be going with a higher memory speed. Thankyou both So Much.....
  8. S

Alex, Thank You So Much for the quick Response. One More favor, If it supports only UDIMM, Could you please check the below mentioned memory model will work in it. MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6 - Micron 1x 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM PC4-21300V-E Dual Rank x8 Module Thanks Suraj.S
  9. S

Hi Good People, I am planning to build a Workstation for Scientific Purpose. I have Chosen Threadripper 3970X Processor, Asus Prime TRX40-Pro Motherboard & 64GB of ECC Memory, Now the issue in Asus Product page is, it's Mentioned that this Particular Motherboard Supports ECC Memory, but not...