Recent content by Slavearm

1. S

Supermicro Xeon D / FCBGA 1667 Heatsink information

You could absolutely just print in ABS and be fine I think. So if you can get it done in ABS for a reasonable price Quickly I would. Just tell the printer to scale for abs shrinkage since the dimensions are important. Looks great by the way. It is how I wanted to design the other one but...
  2. S

Cooling the CPU, X11SDV-4C-TLN2F

Measurements: Outside to outside: 53mm Inside to inside: 47mm Center to Center: 50mm Holes are 3mm diameter. so depending on how you were measuring it could be spot on. only reason you might have an issue is due to abs or other material shrinkage. Which you can scale up the design to...
  3. S

Let me know how it works out. I was looking at a similar board =)
  4. S

That looks alot like my first design, until I realized I couldn't get a screw to fit through with where the heatsink needed to sit in relation to the mounting holes. With the socket being wider the screws should get through. The other problem I had was being able to screw from the top. With...
  5. S

Noisy Supermicro Xeon D 5018D-FN4T

All of mine are quiet... custome watercooling loop in one, and the other, went with an active cooler and some of the nidec 40mm fans. The non-watercooled one can get audible if CPU utilization gets high, but nothing major.
  6. S

Thingiverse link for EPYC 3K brackets Noctua NH-L12S to Supermicro Epyc 3000 3K mount adapter by slavearm
  7. S

Here you go. I will upload thingiverse link later. If you have a printer, do a quick print in pla to make sure it fits.
  8. S

On the visio drawing, how long are those purple lines? I will spit this out today, but want to verify that, because everything else looks like it will fit. Take care, Shane
  9. S

I would use Fusion 360 if you can. What is the measurement between holes? Do you have a diagram you could drop here or link to? This might be super quick work so I can turn it around if you can do the legwork on the dimensions. If you can't find the actual dimensions, please use a mm ruler...
  10. S

I got a BUF-E last week... what size fan shroud you looking for?
  11. S

I unfortunately dod not take photos of the back. Essentially, it just goes right through the bracket on the back of the motherboard so it has good support and no crazy drilling or anything.
  12. S

Cooling the CPU, X11SDV-4C-TLN2F

Honestly, I have never looked. I know almost all of them will do ABS and I am pretty sire that would do fine. Just left them know the dimensions are tight and they will need to account for abs shrinkage probably 102% scale is safe
  13. S

I used thermal grizzly Kryonaut, but the NH-L12S comes with NT1 which is a perfectly good thermal paste. By the way, with this mount/cooler, the temp never breaks 49c even under heavy load.
  14. S

You should know, I offset it slightly to the side to accommodate full size pci-e cards. Of you have tall ram you may have to slightly adjust the heat pipes with a gentle bend to get an extra mm or so.