Recent content by Shareef Jalloq

1. S

Minisforum MS-01 Review The 10GbE with PCIe Slot Mini PC

Some questions: What hypervisors support P+E core? What's the performance of the CPU if you disable all E cores? Do Minisforum have a plan to ship an AMD version of this? What do you use to control Intel vPro? You mentioned it has a few IPMI like features but what are they and how are they...
  2. S

SuperMicro X11SDV-12C-TLN2F

@n00bftw, what did you do here in the end? I've just hit exactly the same issue after waiting 2 months to get the CBL-SAST-956. The 955 variant seems to have a very short data cable with a long power cable which is strange. And I can't find any local retailers with it in stock anyway. Edit...
  3. S

XS708T SFP port not working

Meh, user fail. I shall update the firmware before posting...I shall update the firmware before posting...
  4. S

XS708T SFP port not working

Hi, I've just been trying to set up an XS708T and have found that one of the shared SFP ports doesn't come up. I've got Intel X520's with DAC cables. Port 7 works but port 8 doesn't. I can't see anything in the web UI that enables/disables ports so are there any debug options here? Cheers.
  5. S

MikroTik CRS312-4C+8XG-RM 12-Port 10GbE Switch Review

In the review the Netgear XS708T was mentioned. Aside from the port count and redundant suppliers, is there anything different between these two?