Recent content by Sejtan

1. S

Need help with Swag (reverse proxy)

Hello, done, now work. :):):):):)
  2. S

Need help with Swag (reverse proxy)

Hello everyone, my Nginx Proxy Menager stopped working, I decided to test SWAG. Got to work with my subdomains, but can't add my web server. Is there anyone who can help me with this one? For example: info.test.com (works) info2.test.com (working) test.com (not working) Everything I run in...
  3. S

SFP problem

Hello, I know that I can contact the UI community forum, but never get an answer from them. :(
  4. S

SFP problem

Hello everyone, after updating my AP, swichar and UDM pro, I got some problems with my SFP ports. See picture. Tested with several different SFP cables, and the same result. SFP cords are original Unifas Have : Unifi OS v3.2.7 Unifi Network v8.0.24
  5. S

PHP for server status

Hello Everyone, I'm working on a simple website to display server info. Using these commands to display info about HDD. $disks[] = array("name" => "Disk1" , "path" => '/mnt/disk1') ; $disks[] = array("name" => "Disk2" , "path" => '/mnt/disk2') ; Using Unraid. When I get in the terminal and...
  6. S

Unraid Nextcloud and PSM

Done, Can Admin remove this thread.
  7. S

Unraid Nextcloud and PSM

Hello everyone had some problems when I changed the name of my docker. After the change, it loaded a new version of Nextcloud. Afterwards the whole NC stopped working. After some gray hair, I got NC working on my PC, but still have some error in configuration and my mobile devices are not...
  8. S

Remove CPU2

msg7086 is right. I connected the motherboard, processor, memory and power supply. All 4 draw 51W. On table, no´t inside the 847. Only have a cheap video card.
  9. S

Remove CPU2

Hello, boys, Disconnected the backplane, then the server pulled 102W. CPU2 I moved to another motherboard, turned off audio and HDMI. Then it was at 51W (no drives plugged in). Some suggestions?
  10. S

Remove CPU2

Hi, No drives connected, just blckplane and raid card.
  11. S

Remove CPU2

@RolloZ170 Hi, What you mean by: wattage not per kill-a-watt ? @msg7086 Hi, Thanks for the answer. Here is the picture of the server. I have a SHELLY-PLUG-S, where the server is connected. Differs only a few watts. Will test with other power supply and may possibly reset BIOS.
  12. S

Remove CPU2

Hello again, I'm running Unraid, no fans connected. All the info I tell you, is directly from IPMI as soon as I get to my Unraid server. Don't think the server is in IDLE mode. The power supply I have is PWS-1K28P-SQ 1280W
  13. S

Remove CPU2

Hi guys, thanks for the reply. Yesterday I removed CPU2 and it was fine. Moved RAM to CPU1. Everything works as it should. Checked how much the server draws Watts per hour and there was a bit of disappointment. I disconnected everything, only had the RAID card connected, then he drew 130W. Do...
  14. S

Remove CPU2

Hey all, have a stupid question. Due to electricity prices, I have to make my servers a little more electricity efficient. Thinking of turning off or removing CPU2. Can someone tell me what are the pros and cons of doing that. Have a MB called X10DRi-T4+ with 128GB RAM.
  15. S

[SOLVED] Reset password to IMPI

Hi and thanks for your help. Here comes the solution to the problem. Installed FreeNAS, logged into SSH and ran this command: “sudo ipmitool raw 0x32 0x66 (no sudo for me). https://www.asrockrack.com/support/faq.asp?id=62