Recent content by Sejtan

1. S

(SOLVED) Need help with Nextcloud and Reverse proxy

Hello Has a small problem with NC and reverse proxy. When I try to log in via the app in Windows, then it does not work. When I log in via Chrome, everything works, but NC showing my ip there. Can someone check my config.php file if something is missing? I can not log in to NC if I delete my IP...
  2. S

(SOLVED) Problem with WOL and IPMI on Supermicro X10DRi-T4+

Hi everone, have 2 motherboards that I want them to start automatically. tried both WoL and IPMI, and it does not work. In the BIOS I do not find WoL. I have TrueNAS. Can anyone help me, please.
  3. S

Cable to Raid Controller

This cabels don´t work :(
  4. S

Cable to Raid Controller

Hi Have 4 SSD-s Samsung 870 EVO and 2 RAID card, IBM M1015 and Adaptec ASR-71605
  5. S

Cable to Raid Controller

Has 4 SSDs and wants to connect them to the raid card. Which cable do I need to buy for it to work? with kind regards Sejtan
  6. S

Nextcloud + reverse proxy nginx

Hello Everything works except: Strict-Transport-Security. Where should i put this line in my nginx config, to avoid warnings. add_header Strict-Transport-Security "max-age=15768000; includeSubDomains; preload;";
  7. S

Hi, Code for nginx reverse proxy: server { server_name cloud.mydns.com; location / { proxy_pass https://10.101.115.30; proxy_buffering off; proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr; } listen [::]:443 ssl; # managed by Certbot listen 443 ssl; # managed by Certbot ssl_certificate...
  8. S

Reset BIOS Supermicro X10DRi-T4+

Tried, does not work. :)
  9. S

Hi everyone, have a little problem that I do not know how to solve it. Installed reverse proxy and want to access my Nextcloud. Everything works if I put my Nexcloud ip address in trusted domains. If I delete the ip address then I get a message (see picture).
  10. S

Hello You need to flash BIOS.
  11. S

Hello Is there anyone who knows how to set up a reverse proxy?
  12. S

Hey all Trying to set up reverse proxy and and not working as I thought. Setup goes well, but when I have to change nginx file then it does not work as it should. I want to know how to set my nginx file to access my plex, unifi, heimdall and grafana.
  13. S

Hello Bought a used server with X10DRi-T4+ MB, where the BIOS is password protected. Guy, who I bought from, does not remember it. Wondering how to restore it? Best regards, Sejtan
  14. S

Supermicro SC847 ssd tray

Yesterday I bought an SSD for FreeNAS cache for my SC847 server. But it turned out, it can not be installed. Then I wonder if you can buy a converter from 3.5" to 2.5". Or should I ignore the SSD and invest in more RAM. I has 64GB of RAM now. :) Sejtan
  15. S

New Supermicro chassi SC847 (super quiet)

Hi 7x Noctua NF-A8 / PWM / 80mm 2x Noctua NH-D9L