Recent content by Robert Cooper

1. R

Need Help Dell C1100 CS24-TY

Okay thanks for the input. Found out after searching the Intel storage matrix raid will only see a 2tb partition so i made a raid vol 0 with 1tb and a vol 2 with 4tb and was able to install server 2016 on it and seems to be working fine
  2. R

Okay tried as the suggestions here when i made even a 500 gig partition it made the whole raid GPT why not sure but it still gives me the same thing as per pic in other post i did. i did make a raid 5 with 3 drives left the zero drive out of it and with 1.8TB i was able to install server 2016...
  3. R

Okay did that and this is what it shows me and happens as per attachment pic
  4. R

Just standard no other raid controller I have not loaded any drivers when the windows comes up and shows hard drive in the server setup it does show the raid 5.68 or so Tb but if I select it it splits it into 2 unallocatied spaces
  5. R

I have a dell C1100 CS24-ty With a updated bios from dell with the bmc update everything is working fine But now i just bought 4 x 2TB drives to do a raid 5 with a total of 5.58 TB (I think) when i get everything setup and boot to server 2016 64bit and get to where is shows my drive it wont let...