Recent content by rmtronix

1. R

Seagate Exos X22 20TB Manufacturer refurbished for $209 ($196 on ebay)

If you buy through ebay, warranty is through All-State so you would not contact seller.
  2. R

I did hear clicking noises when the server was booting up but after that it was normal. This was true for my older WD 14TB drives as well. I hear the sound of fans from my servers more than the hard drives. They are not running hot as well. I am replacing a 14TB WD disk with one of these right...
  3. R

Apologies if this was posted before. I ordered 4 of these for $226 a few days back and noticed the price drop this morning to $209. Emailed support @ serverpartdeals for a price match and got the price adjusted within an hour which was great. All 4 hard drives passed the SMART long test with no...
  4. R

New Micron 7400 PRO 7.68TB NVMe U.3 (7mm) Non-SED Enterprise SSD - $349

I don't have Kioxia CD-6 to compare to. But here's the crystalDiskMark results I got from Micron 7400:
  5. R

Resistance is futile. Go ahead!
  6. R

Yeah, promo is limited to 4 units per order. You can make multiple orders though.
  7. R

https://www.crucial.com/ssd/7400_pro/mtfdkcb7t6tdz-2az18abyyr#reach Seemed like a good deal to me and I grabbed two units. Use STOREMORE for an additional 10% off. I got each for $314
  8. R

[FS-US-TX] Ryzen processors, x570 Motherboards, ECC RAM, Non-ECC Ram, CPU Coolers

I have the following for sale. All of these components are used in my homelab servers (truenas, hyper-v). I recently switch to AMD EPYC based servers. Prefer to sell locally in Dallas/Frisco/McKinney area but open to shipping. Posted on reddit homelabsales as well This is my first time selling...
  9. R

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

I had a great experience with TUGM5570 @ebay tugm4470 . He gave me a good discount on an EPYC 7453. I ended up purchasing it directly from him via Paypal. The processor was well packaged and the Fedex shipment arrived within a few days.