Recent content by ramblinreck47

1. R

FS: US-AL 2x 16GB ECC UDIMM & Nvidia T600

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. Both the GPU and RAM are in great working order. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and but willing to ship to the rest of the US. Nvidia T600 4GB - Comes with both half height and full height PCIE...
  2. R

FS: US-AL X470D4U, 5600X, ECC RAM, GPU & Heatsink Combo

Not interested at the moment but if no one is interested in the combo, I’ll likely break it up.
  3. R

FS: US-AL X470D4U, 5600X, ECC RAM, GPU & Heatsink Combo

I’m looking to sell my lightly used Plex server combo that’s been working perfectly fine for the past year (just looking to downsize). I’d like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL and will drive up to 1.5 hours away if need be, but I’m definitely open to shipping throughout the USA...
  4. R

[WTB] J5005-ITX or J5040-ITX Motherboard

Really want to build a tiny, pico NAS. Please message me if you have one or a RAM combo available.
  5. R

FS: US-AL 2x Rosewill RSV-4412 and 9201-16e

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. The cases have some scuff marks from general use, but they are in great working order. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and only willing to ship for certain items (or if buyer is willing to pay for...
  6. R

FS: US-AL 2U iStarUSA Chassis, UPS, and More - Summer Sale [SOLD]

They are 960GB a piece. Sorry I forgot to add that. Just edited the post.
  7. R

FS: US-AL 2U iStarUSA Chassis, UPS, and More - Summer Sale [SOLD]

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area and only willing to ship for certain items (or if buyer is willing to pay for shipping). I'm willing to drive up to an 1.5 hours away to make a sale, so if you're near...
  8. R

LGA 1700 Alder Lake "Servers"

Provantage has 10 x X13SAE-F for sale right now at ~$477: PROVANTAGE: Supermicro Motherboard-X13SAE-F-O Supermicro MB Motherboard-X13SAE-F-O W680 LGA1700 No Memory ATX
  9. R

FS: US-AL 2U Server Chassis & Other Components

I'm looking to sell some barely used parts that I just don't need anymore. I'd like to sell locally to the Huntsville, AL area but I'm willing to ship most parts to the mainland US. iStarUSA D-200-PFS 2U Chassis (has 3 x PCIE full height slots) comes with: Antec EA-380D (380W PSU with proper...
  10. R

FS: US-AL Rosewill Server Combo [SOLD]

Thanks! I tried to price it pretty fairly considering that a new RSV-L4412U costs $370+tax and this comes with so much more. The cages by themselves are hard to find used, and they’re now going for over $75 new.