Recent content by ramblinreck47

1. R

FS: US-AL Rosewill Server Combo [SOLD]

Thanks! I tried to price it pretty fairly considering that a new RSV-L4412U costs $370+tax and this comes with so much more. The cages by themselves are hard to find used, and they’re now going for over $75 new.
  2. R

FS: US-AL Rosewill Server Combo [SOLD]

Soon after completing my backup server build here in Huntsville, AL, I thought it was a bit much and a 2U build might be better. Since I'm outside the return window, everything outside of the motherboard, RAM, and CPU is now up for sale. Below is what is being sold all together (I prefer to...
  3. R

FS: US-AL HP OEM GTX 1660 Ti [SOLD]

I have a HP OEM GTX 1660 Ti that I bought second hand about a year ago. It's has been used as a Plex hardware transcoder in my 3U Plex server. It's perfect for low profile type builds and even has the power connector perpendicular to how they normally are on GPU's. It has never been OC'd and...
  4. R

[WTB] Rosewill Server Fan Wall Bracket

Thanks. Already did. Just thought I’d cover my bases.
  5. R

[WTB] Rosewill Server Fan Wall Bracket

I have a Rosewill RSV-L4000, but I'm missing the 3 x 120mm Fan Wall Bracket. I don't need the fans, just the metal bracket itself. Can be from L4000 or L4500. I tried the 3D printable 140mm one on Thingverse but it doesn't fit nearly as well as I would like. Will pay with PayPal and need it...
  6. R

[WTB] Rosewill Server Ears/Handles

I have a Rosewill RSV-L4000 with damaged ears/handles. I tried getting replacements from Rosewill but they said they don't have any available to send me. If you have a right and left handle from any Rosewill 4U server case (R4000, L4000, R4100, L4500, L4412) that you are willing to part with, I...
  7. R

FS: US-AL Supermicro 836 w/ SAS2 Backplane - SOLD

8/13 Update: Dropped price for local as well as included shipping costs for shipping to contiguous USA!
  8. R

Asrockrack X470D4U and zen3 / Ryzen 5900X support

I’ll let you know if the guy who called dibs already passes on it. I also might sell it in conjunction with 64GB of ECC RAM, a Wraith Prism, a Ryzen 7 3700X, a HP H220, and my Supermicro 836.
  9. R

There’s nothing wrong with my X570D4U-2L2T. I just figured out that I don’t need 10Gbe, PCIE 4.0, or full speed NVME slots right now. The X470D4U is good enough for my wants and needs. I also like having the middle PCIE slot be x4 for flexibility.
  10. R

Update: Running my Ryzen 5 5600X on the X470D4U with BETA BIOS P4.21 and 2 x 16GB ECC RAM (KSM32ED8/16ME)...Everything seems to be going fine. I have UnRAID up and and running overnight and no lockups or issues that I can see. I'll give it another day or so and then I'll go ahead and get my...
  11. R

I just grabbed a used X470D4U to test with my 5600X. I updated the BIOS to the only beta BIOS available on their website: 4.21. I’m going to try and see if it’s stable enough for Unraid tonight. Hopefully, it works. Is the P4.10 BIOS you have newer than the 4.21 on the website? If it’s newer...
  12. R

7/24 Update: Dropped price by $100 for local and non-local. I also forgot to originally add the two adapter cables that come with the chassis. These are helpful if you want to use a non-Supermicro motherboard and/or a use a GPU that requires a power connector.
  13. R

Demand is high and supply is low. It’s definitely more than it was just a year ago, but there are not many 16 bay SAS2 backplane options out there that are cheaper. I’m willing to negotiate a little and drive to save on shipping.