Recent content by Pietro395

1. P

FriendlyElec CM3588 + Nas Kit

The way I'm thinking now I would use 3 x 2TB disks. From what I see Jellyfin should work with HW acceleration, my usage would be 1 max 2 streams at 4K
  2. P

FriendlyElec CM3588 + Nas Kit

I saw LTT's video regarding the FriendlyElec CM3588 and its NAS kit: What do you think? Can it be worth it?
  3. P

Fujitsu Futro S920 Thin Client as opnsense firewall

I don't use Futro as a router, I can't do the test sorry. If anyone needs it I have summarized all the steps of the Editcmox procedure at this link
  4. P

Seems to handle everything smoothly, yes I use PPPoE on the Zyxel router
  5. P

I succeeded! now I reach these speeds Speedtest by Ookla Server: Vodafone IT - Milan (id: 4302) ISP: Telecom Italia Idle Latency: 11.34 ms (jitter: 0.81ms, low: 10.90ms, high: 12.19ms) Download: 2156.85 Mbps (data used: 2.4 GB)...
  6. P

Yes, sure: root@pve:~# lspci -vvv root@pve:~# lspci -vvv 00:00.0 Host bridge: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Family 16h Processor Root Complex DeviceName: Realtek RTL8111G Subsystem: Fujitsu Technology Solutions Family 16h Processor Root Complex Control: I/O- Mem-...
  7. P

On my router I have PPPoE and I reach 2.2Gbps. I think on my Futro I max out at 1.7 maybe because of PCIe Gen1 since in the miniPCIe slot I also have two SSDs connected, could it be?
  8. P

The problem was also in my OpenWRT router, I solved it and from the router I get 2.2Gbps download. From the Futro I have this results and I see that the CPU goes to 100%, is it still a PCI problem or is it its maximum? Should I do the Freedos procedure? Server: TIM SpA - Ancona (id...
  9. P

Thank you very much for the details, really interesting, I will research and try
  10. P

Hello guys, As a personal project I am using the Fujitsu Futro S920 thin client at home as a server for my homelab with Proxmox At home I have a 2.5 Gbps FTTH with ONT ZTE F6005 connected to a Zyxel 5601 router on the 2.5 Gbps WAN port. The LAN port is connected to the Futro via a...