Recent content by Panamax

1. P

X10SRA-F D4 -PCI resource allocation error. Out of Resources

Good day all together... Thanks to Williams advice, enabling 4G decoding made my OS Boot with all 6 GPU´s attached, however as of now i have not been able to let W10 recognize my two different GPU models, and drivers are not loading and W10 is crashing...
  2. P

I use the GPU´s solely for number crunching (Ethereum mining)... i know its crazy to use a 300+$ motherboard with a 600$ CPU, but thats what i had laying around... i have the GPUs connected to X1 Risers, so all i need would be 6 x1 PCI connections...
  3. P

Good day, i am running above mentioned motherboard with a E5 2698 V4 ES CPU without any issue for some time, having 3 GPU´s installed on X1 Risers. I now wanted to add another 3 GPU´s to occupy all 6 PCI slots. As soon as i add any more than 3 GPUs , the motherboard wont post and the post...
  4. P

Monero GPU mining in Docker with nvidia-docker

Installed Ubuntu, as mentioned and with CPU+GPU (2698V4 ES 2,3ghz + 770 4Gb OC) i hash between 600 and 900 using 300W i let it settle for 12h to calculate the efficiency... One more question... Can i run different versions of Nvidia GPU´s in parallel, i have a 980Ti i may could add to the...
  5. P

i only have 480gb Sandisk SSD´s around thats why im asking if it can run from a USB drive... what would be the problems caused by the USB3 option?
  6. P

Thank you Patrick, going to dive into Ubuntu... can i install the OS on a simple USB3 dongle or do you recommend to have it running from an SSD?
  7. P

i further teached myself into the mining and found out that neither W10 nor OSX 10.12 does support the nvidia-docker plugin... what OS would you generally recommend for an as easy as possible miner?
  8. P

Thank you Patrick for your reply, i Run W10, sudo gives me error in the CMD field. i did not install anything other than docker as of now
  9. P

Monero CPU Mining in Docker

i have windows 10, so my 50mb L3 available would give 25 threads? this would result in 62% of CPU usage? Keep in mind i have a ES, running max. 2,3ghz on all cores
  10. P

Good day, i have copy/pasted the above code: "nvidia-docker run -d -e username=example@example.com linuxbench/sth_monero_nvidia_gpu" to my CMD and received the following return massage: ´nvidia-docker´is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file any...
  11. P

UPDATE: i´ve run the "docker run -d -e username=example@example.com servethehome/monero_cpu_minergate" in the CMD, it started to download and started the miner... however it tops out at exactly 74% of CPU load, with hash rates according to the miner gate dashboard between 480 and 920 H/s...
  12. P

Good day everybody... Sorry to bother, but i have some noob questions... i downloaded and installed docker now, it is running and i have the little whale in the bottom... i understood that all i need to do is enter the modified code Code: docker run -d -e username=example@example.com...
  13. P

Monero Mining Performance

Good day Together... Just started to explore the Crypto World and also mining... I have had a unused E5 2698 V4 ES (20 core, 2,3ghz boost, 50mb L3) and a GTX770 4gb card laying around and build myself a quick and dirty miner running W10... i installed Minergate v6.6 version and just hit start...
  14. P

ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS problems with 2x E5 2698 V4 ES CPU QHUZ

Good day Everybody... Just placed one of the 20 Core´s for sale here: EU - FS: Intel E5 2698V4 ES QHUZ 20 Core 2,3ghz CPU have a nice day! Max
  15. P

EU FS: Intel E5 2698V4 ES QHUZ 20 Core 2,3ghz CPU

Good day, i have purchased two QHUZ cpu´s with the intention to make a dual CPU build on a Asus Z10PE board. More information here: ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS problems with 2x E5 2698 V4 ES CPU QHUZ However the motherboard did not wanted to cooperate with the CPU... On my Supermicro X10SRAF board it...