Recent content by onewithforce

1. O

EU Digital Emporium GmbH - HGST Renewed/Recertified 10TB SATA for ~€100

Running two in a zfs mirror for a month now, so far OK. Both are with 43K+ hours.
  2. O

EU [WTB] Need 2x 16GB DDR4-3200 ECC UDIMM

Bit off, but worthy to watch out for some amazon deals, a few days ago they had a decent one, hope you have seen it on Friday.
  3. O

[WTB][EU]Looking for Two 1U Chassis

Thank you everyone, bought 2 chassis from Poland. Bit old, but would do the work SuperMicro CSA-512-350B . Two with shipping to BG (1/3 of the price ..) ~75E.
  4. O

Depends on the chassis. Already considering buying one from Rahvin9999 for 50E with shipping (only shipping is 25E), which is a good deal, but sadly he does have only one. Ideally would pay up to 100E for both.
  5. O

It does not meet requirements, as per specs it's for Mini-ITX 6.75" x 6.75", while I'm looking for Mini ATX size. New are out of my budget, noticed a few during the 'black friday', but still out of range, as workaround is available and more U6-pro are with higher priority. Shipping lately is...
  6. O

Hi, Looking for two 1U chassis, something like SC502-200B. PSU - Not required, MBs do use external power supplies, so a bare bone chassis, which can host Micro ATX (9.6"x9.6x or 25x25cm). Prefer to buy from EU. Shipping to Bulgaria or Germany (use a mail forwarders for bulky items). Paying...
  7. O

EU EU - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

Send me shipping details, so I can check how much postage would cost.
  8. O

EU [FS] Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB, AIC PCIe x4

Hi, Selling barely used Optane. Got it as upgrade to be used for ZFS slog device and hosting some LXC containers. Turned out it was a total overkill for my usage and home services. Decommissioned the old server and this device left , as EC200 does not have PCIe slot to be used. Item is located...
  9. O

EU EU - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

Hi, Some legacy hw, which might be useful for someone. Details of the items shall be visible on the high resolution picture. There are some 1366 and 2011 CPUs, DDR2,DDR3 registered and FBDIMMs and etc. As stated freebies , my preference is to post it together, due to lack of other boxes. Can...
  10. O

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Does anyone come across issues with M2 PCIe drive issues with this item ? Got one some weeks ago, but only this week found some time to play a bit with it. Device come with a 256GB NVMe (Toshiba) with some wear , but working fine. Once I replace it with Sandisk Extreme Pro (only spare M2 I...