EU EU - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

onewithforce

Feb 3, 2021
Hi,

Some legacy hw, which might be useful for someone. Details of the items shall be visible on the high resolution picture.
There are some 1366 and 2011 CPUs, DDR2,DDR3 registered and FBDIMMs and etc.
As stated freebies , my preference is to post it together, due to lack of other boxes.
Can ship with courier on your preference, post office is usually cheapest.

P.:S Shipping from Bulgaria.
PS2: Posted to melanzystaa

Last edited:

Spartus

Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Are you running out of places to store your hundreds of unused Memory Modules? Well look no further.

P.S. I always used to trash these but apparently there is demand so I started saving them just your you lot.

20220710_235233.jpg

EDIT: I'm an idiot I put in EU thread. This is in Canada

Last edited:

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
cool, have a lot of old RAM modules from my retro computers that would wellcome that boxes

Reactions: Samir

psc

Jun 30, 2019
I've just included a Brocade FWS624G for free on my "Brocade Switches" for sale thread.

psc

Jun 30, 2019
You might want to do a GBP 1 sale on that with an invoice if anyone from EU picks it up, else customs might guesstimate the worth for import tax
I'd not thought of that, but it's a fair point. It hadn't occurred to me anyone would want to pay international shipping for it!

J.heinz

Feb 12, 2023
Free Fiber Optic Cables, local pickup Senderhorst, Germany or pay the postage.
they come from a datacenter so there are a different types, lenghts and connectors.

I could add aswell some Infiniband, DACs and other.

here are some pics of other cables that are available.

Last edited:

nihonjin

Lost in translation
Mar 31, 2021
Free Fiber Optic Cables, local pickup Senderhorst, Germany or pay the postage.
they come from a datacenter so there are a different types, lenghts and connectors.

I could add aswell some Infiniband, DACs and other.
I'm interested in 4 or 6 for my LTO drives (1m or 2m). Do you have QSFP for using them on Netapp stuff?

J.heinz

Feb 12, 2023
Hi sure. I saw some. but i dont know the speed though. I will finish separating them and post some pics.
will you be picking them up? or mail?

adding new pics.

Also some console cables are available.

Last edited: