Recent content by noths

1. noths

[Solved] HP z820 not entering bios, not booting.

UPDATE : Reflashing the bios using the crisis jumper method that I linked above did the trick. Thank you all for your help, knowing that the best were here to help me, encouraged me to go on with the risky process.
  2. noths

I tried it with 2 sticks 1 for each cpu, changed sticks still 1 for each cpu, even tried 1 stick for cpu 0 without removing cpu 1, same behavior, it posted till the hp logo, no warnings. I have reset bios pressing the switch, I also removed the battery, it started with fans at max, then settled...
  3. noths

It's onboard, so I can't remove it but I removed all the cables and the disks, nothing changed.
  4. noths

Hi, I have a z820 workstation I bought used, 2x E5-2650 v2, 8x8Gb DDR3 ECC reg 12800 RAM, Nvidia Quadro K2000, Samsung Evo 870 512Gb as boot drive and 6 Sata Hgst 2Tb Ultrastar configured as Raid 10 at the LSI2308 on board controller. Windows 10 64bit. The system was running fine for a year...
  5. noths

EU LSI 9285cv-8e incl. battery €7.26 or BO

@JoshDi Thank you very much for answering my questions, I might come back with more once the cards are here and installed, if it 's ok with you.:)
  6. noths

@JoshDi may I ask you some questions, because this LSI->Avago->Broadcom transformation has ruined a lot of useful links I find searching for this card? What firmware and management suite are you using? Drivers for Windows 10 pro? Have you got a hardware key for cachecade or a software one? I...
  7. noths

I know, I intend to build a raid 6 array.
  8. noths

I was watching this sometime now and today I saw that the seller dropped the price, so I offered €6 (each) for 2 pieces and seller accepted right away. Shipping from Netherlands to Greece is €15 for 1 piece and €1 for each additional. 168 pieces available. I hope it's useful to someone. LSI...
  9. noths

NVMe boot with SuperMicro X9DA7 & X9DRi-F

I have a X9Dai, so I 've already inserted NVMe module in SM' s bios file, but before I updated my mobo, I noticed these two answers at SM' s FAQ: FAQ Entry | Online Support | Support - Super Micro Computer, Inc. FAQ Entry | Online Support | Support - Super Micro Computer, Inc. The obvious...
  10. noths

EU SOLD: Intel Xeon E5-2637 v2

All sold. Thank you all.
  11. noths

Still 1 available.
  12. noths

One sold, one still available. Intel Processor Diagnostics tool report attached at first post.
  13. noths

I 'm in Athens, Greece.
  14. noths

I have a pair of E5-2637 v2 for sale. I bought them to upgrade from E5-2670, but my motherboard seems to not like the v2 versions. Here they are. Price for 1 piece is $100 and shipping is $10 worldwide (same shipping cost for one or both of them). Thank you. Update: Price reduced Update: ALL...