Recent content by Nabladel

1. N

[FS][US-TX] 8x Mikrotik S+RJ10 modules

Hi Everyone, If anyone is interested, I am selling 8x Mikrotik S+RJ10 modules. Asking $55 each OBO. Shipping in the U.S. will be ~$10 (prefer to ship domestically w/ USPS priority with tracking and signature confirmation). I will be shipping from Austin TX, so if you are local we can try to...
  2. N

[SOLD OUT] Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB (Dell) - ALL SOLD

Received very quickly, detected in system and works (works as well as it can without a fan duct/adapter..). Thanks!
  3. N

[SOLD OUT] Nvidia Tesla P100 PCIE 16GB (Dell) - ALL SOLD

Probably gone by now.. :P but PMed as well
  4. N

Xeon Phi /x200 /Knights Landing - Trash or Treasure ?

Its pretty hard to find compatible motherboards for these (socket versions). From my experience even simple tasks such as updating packages in linux is slow...
  5. N

Are you open to parting the CPU/Motherboard combos? I'm specifically interested in the 8x32GB dimms.

Are you open to parting the CPU/Motherboard combos? I'm specifically interested in the 8x32GB dimms.
  6. N

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Right, everything was on auto since I just updated the bios. No thats currently the fastest ram I have :(
  7. N

This is CPU-Z with memory @2133MHz on a -04 chip
  8. N

It was high 60s if I remember correctly. But I also had a fan blowing directly at the vrm heatsinks.
  9. N

CPU is the 64c oem version. Motherboard is H12SSW-iN. H12SSW-iN | Motherboards | Super Micro Computer, Inc. Yeah, turbostat was reporting frequencies of 3800 MHz (all core) consistently under load. No throttling, but cpu voltages were getting a bit high (1.4+v when clocked higher than 4000MHz).
  10. N

Regarding the power draw it seems to reach 300w or higher when setting OC to 3800+ and running a full load. Power draw statistics were obtain using turbostat. The cpu thermals I was seeing was low to mid 70s. Also IMPI was reporting vrm temps at high 60s.
  11. N

vtune counters does not add up to 100% when they should be

Hmm, the UOPS_EXECUTED.CORE_CYCLES_GE_XXX events seem to do what you think it does. The percentages do add up pretty close to 100% in your second post (~99.7%). The 5% difference from your first post is probably due to noise? Vtune is taking samples so some noise is probably expected. I think...
  12. N

This was the command I used for the overclock sudo ./zenstates.py --no-gui --oc-frequency=3400 The system is running linux. I don't think Corona bench 1.3 is supported? However I did notice that performance is actually lower when overclocked (compiling some projects, bench-marking y-cruncher)...
  13. N

This only applies if the PPT/EDC values are set as well right?
  14. N

Awesome, thanks! @I.nfraR.ed just did a quick test, looks like its working. Tested on 64c ES (QS?) 100-000000053-04_32/20_N and was able to get 3.4GHz, previously these were capped at 3.2.