Recent content by mv740

1. M

brocade 1020 freezing pc ( heart beat of IOC...)

well i just tested something right now. I took out my gpu from my motherboard, using the integrated graphic. I tried copying a couple of iso from server to pc... everything is working perfectly :D ! Now i am wondering what is happening when both of them are connected. When my gpu is connected...
  2. M

brocade 1020 freezing pc ( heart beat of IOC...)

My brocade is freezing my windows os. ( 1020 card connected to another one in my server) The error showed in the manager is " Heart Beat of IOC for "card" has failed." I have the latest drivers for the card. is there something particular that i need to do to resolve this issue. Is is crashing...
  3. M

Brocade 1020 CNA 10GbE PCIe Cards

one more question, do i only need this cable 58-1000026-01 23USD/pop ( suggested by MiniKnight ) to have a direct connection between those cards?
  4. M

I have put 2xcard on my ebay watch list. :D I hope they do work
  5. M

hello, have anyone of you tested out if it is working on server 2012/windows8 ? I'm looking for a new card but it getting hard to find someone working with the newer os unless you want to buy $$$$ cards
  6. M

MHGS18-XTC server 2012 r2 driver?

i bought 2X card cisco sfs-hca-320-a1 which are MHGS18-XTC. During the summer when i got them, I manually installed the driver using the 3.1 ofed files. The connection was Windows 8 pc <---------> Server 2012 server Then i update my pc to windows 8.1, I didn't it would have cause any...