Recent content by mojoxer

1. M

Introducing the STHbench.sh benchmark script

I have no idea how to do that, so I'll take your word for it.
  2. M

Introducing the STHbench.sh benchmark script

Was reading through the new script that's up on the github that's supposed to take care of ARM vs x86 differences. I noticed that the cpu_check portion of the script flows through "CPU = x86" and then "CPU=ATOM". Then proc_define tests for $CPU=="x86" or $CPU=="ATOM" then defaults to "Unknown...
  3. M

Raspberry Pi 2 Model B released

As to the high availability setup - you might want to check out this site: http://banoffeepiserver.com/ Seems like he's done high availability on both BPi and RPi. Of course, he's cheating by using an x86 for load balancing (LOL), but there's a lot of information there, including some good...
  4. M

ARM benchmarks

ODROID-C1 results. GCC-4.8 = 50301422623630
  5. M

ARM benchmarks

Thanks for looking into the issue(s)! Another quick observation: something is keeping UnixBench from recognizing the multiple cores in multi-core ARM chips. I've run the bench on a Banana Pi (2 Cores) and an ODROID-C1 (4 cores) but both times UnixBench only ran the single thread benchmarks...
  6. M

ARM benchmarks

Actually, it finally did, although it took more than 10 hours! :) Results are at ref link 19231422052939.
  7. M

ARM benchmarks

Hello. I'm new to the forums here, and I like the Linux-Bench, especially as it's becoming a standard across more and more review sites. I was running the bench on an ARM SBC (Banana Pi) and noticed that the start-up portion of the script checks for and installs GCC-4.6 as the default compiler...