Recent content by mickeymug

1. M

i210AT NIC not recognized on Dell Wyse Zx0

No luck in the bios for changing boot options beyond AHCI and IDE unfortunately. Will have to keep digging
  2. M

Interestingly when I enable wireless lan and install the NIC there seems to be some sort of issue that messes with the startup in some way, Normally when i plug in the power cord the front light turns on for a few seconds and switches off, at this point i can power on the machine no issues...
  3. M

I think i have wireless lan disabled so will enable that and see if that makes a difference. Failing that i'll check that it's actually an intel chip and have a go at booting into a linux live distro, hadn't thought of that, good idea. Cheers for the advice @cageek, will report back with results
  4. M

I've been trying to get OPNSense running on my Dell Wyse Zx0 (7010) and I have been completely unable to get the Mini PCI-e i210AT NIC working in the setup. Not sure if the NIC is a dud, if it's just incompatible with the Zx0, if the Mini PCI-e slot is broken on the Zx0 or some other reason...