Recent content by mickeyil

1. M

Disabling alert beeps on Supermicro health event log (CPU temperature)

True, no fans. I don't think this is what's causing the beeps: another build based on X11SCZ-F and the Noctua NH-L9i inside a Supermicro CSE-732D3-903B was also beeping under the same app. In that build I'm not limited to the 50-something mm height, so I'm not worried for now. If it wasn't for...
  2. M

For the miniITX build (which uses X11SCL-iF) I've tried: - Supermicro SNK-P0049A4 (Active 1U) - Then Noctua NH-L9i (better than the first one: less beeps and much more quiet) - Now it's Cryorig C7, but I'm going to take it apart, double check the thermal paste and reassemble it. It just doesn't...
  3. M

Hi, I have 2 different machines with 2 different motherboards: X11SCZ-F and X11SCL-iF. Both running a Xeon E-2278G CPU (80W TDP). Sometimes when the CPU temperature gets the high range, the computer sounds a beep (on various lengths). I suspect the BMC is causing it since I can see a perfect...
  4. M

Supermicro X11SCL-IF and CPU features

Thanks for the detailed explanation @ramblinreck47! Luckily the QSV is a "nice to have", while the iKVM is much more important for me.
  5. M

Supermicro X11SCL-IF and CPU features

Hi, There was a motherboard that was reviewed here a few months ago [1]: Supermicro X11SCL-IF. I looked at the comments and there are a few points that are unclear to me. 1. In the specs it says support is up to 95W, 6 cores. Patrick's answer in this regard was "It worked on our board, but it...