Recent content by maze

1. maze

Cisco 3k NX-OS config

So you’ll want to just add the vlans to the ports by doing: conf t int gix/x switchport mode trunk Switchport trunk allowed vlan add 1,200 Switchport trunk native vlan 1 - that last one im a bit in doubt about, long time since i’v done a trunk port with native vlan on a Cisco box and Then for...
  2. maze

ESXi w/VLANs, HP 1810-24g trunk home network questions

i used Them extensively around 10 years ago in a dorm network.. the vlan part is just a pita.. i did exactly what others are talking about - put Down vlan 1 and dont use it, and Then use tagged vlans out untill you hit your access ports. keep the firmware updated, iirc that helped our stability...
  3. maze

Gone - 3.84TB Micron 5100 ECO SATA SSD - $250 OBO (eBay)

Damn.. steal! :)
  4. maze

What happened to the forums?

This........ im so confused!
  5. maze

EU WTB 10GBase-T low profile NIC

Shoot me a pm with some details and lets see if we can make it work :)
  6. maze

EU WTB 10GBase-T low profile NIC

Hi Looking for the mentioned, anyone happen to be selling one in EU (Denmark even better)?
  7. maze

EU FS: Cisco, HP switches and accessories

dont happen to have any C3KX-NM-10G modules?
  8. maze

Startech DP KVM Switchbox + Acer Predator + 1070ti card = 24hz

Hi guys Long story short is that I installed a startech sv231dpddua Displayport kvm switch to be able to switch between my desktop (Geforce 1070ti output) and my Lenovo laptop with a thinkpad hybrid usb-c dock. Its working perfectly on the thinkpad dock and both monitors (Acer predator 1440p...
  9. maze

Ebay Seller - Lenovo SA120 w/o sleds for $180 + Shipping

Why isnt this .eu :( need one of these!
  10. maze

Dual Xeon-D

I say snag one and find out @Patrick ! :)
  11. maze

EU FS: (22.6. NEW STUFF ADDED) 16GB, 32GB & 64GB 2400, 2666 & 2933MHz DDR4 RDIMMs & LRDIMMs, INTEL XEON CPUs, SUPERMICRO & ASUS MOTHERBOARDs

can anyone confirm that these are compatible with sm x10sdv boards? need to replace some that @sonicz stole from me :)
  12. maze

EU Juniper ex3300 24 poe+

only .uk citizens eligble?
  13. maze

Amazon Deal of the Day CyberPower OR700LCDRM1U & OR1500LCDRM1U

If so, i do apoligize - I saw "ref=" in the link and made an assumption. Too many places people poste ref links without making a notice of it.
  14. maze

Anyone build or house a server rack under their basement stairs?

I run two 120mm fans off the top exhausts in my wallmount rack, Then run it through a flex tube to vent under my stairs.. anyway. If you Can enclose all exhaust, get a ventilation system flex muffler that dampens the Sound.. that should help on the exhaust part of the setup