Recent content by Markus1989

1. M

Poor network speed on WS2016

I am very sure, that my problem is caused by the number of NICs and/or SMB protocol. I tested all kinds of setups and it showed, that whenever there are multiple sending NICs (teamed/unteamed) on the server transfer speeds show a significant drop - removing all connections but one results in...
  2. M

I don't doubt your knowledge or your work on the systems. I did some further investigation and installed WS2012R2 and the system worked fine. I teamed 2 NICs and got my 110MB/s. The client is running on Windows 10 1803 and NIC teaming isn't availabe here (Intel might fix ist the next weeks...
  3. M

I did further testing on that. As soon as there is a second path between both computers transfer speeds break down. I doensent matter if there is no NIC teaming, any kind of NIC teaming (switch configured accordingly) or even if the Intel drivers are installed :(. As I mentioned in the beginning...
  4. M

I tested it and it ran with 110 Mb/s with 2 NICs on bot sides. Than i copied a file and again speeds dropped. In the PowerShell i frequently ran the command "Get-SmbMultiChannelConnection" and I noticed that when there are two connections on the client side RSS gets disabled. As far as I...
  5. M

Ok. Both directorys are lying on a SSD. When I use just one NIC on the server copying runs with 118 Mb/s
  6. M

hello, my server has very poor networking speed when copieng files from a SMB share on the server to a client. The operating system is a freshly installed Windows Server 2016. The server uses a I350 T4 NIC and has two I210/I217 LM NICs onboard. The client runs on Windows 10 and has 2 I210 NICs...