Recent content by maksf

1. M

CWWK/Topton/... Nxxx quad NIC router

Aren't these the above and the following product just same product with the 4xnvme addon? https://cwwk.net/products/x86-p5-development-board-super-mini-router-12th-generation-intel-n100-n200-i3-n305-ddr5-4800mhz-firewall-pc-2x-i226-v-2-5g-lan-send-two-sata-cables You should use the available...
  2. M

I was lucky with mine too bought from kingnovy: no psu issue even during memtest...time will tell.
  3. M

Hell, You should extract the iso (in linux you can either mount it or simply extract it like a compressed file) and you should see 2 directories and 1 file: CW-{MODEL-ID}/ EFI/ auto.nsh CW-{MODEL-ID} should match your model id (in my case it's CW-ADLNTB-2L for the x86-p5 v3 n305 model). The...
  4. M

I can confirm that the Kingston Fury Impact KF548S38IB-32 DDR5 4800MHz works fine with the 2 LAN ports model cw-x86-p5-v3-n305. Memory training took about 40 seconds, during which no beeps, no POST screen, no HDMI signal. The unit reboots and everything is back online. Worked a couple of hours...
  5. M

No problem at all. Sharing different experiences is very useful for everyone who needs advice before buying those products. I can summarize my previous long comment with the following line: <<I consciously took a risk to save some money and... I got lucky!>> :) Cheers PS For the same reason...
  6. M

There is also another brand selling ChangWang micro-pcs named KingNovy (present on amazon.it and aliexpress). In my case I coud buy a product with the same features for 80 EUR less than Hunsn and if you consider the VAT added at customs about the same cost difference from the price on cwwk. The...
  7. M

If you are referring to the x86-p5 version (Topton X86 P5 Super Mini Router 12th Gen Intel N100 DDR5), I recently bought the latest model CW-X86-P5-V3-N305 on the kingnovy amazon shop. BTW I believe they are all manufactured by ChangWang hence the CW, even in the bios id prefix, cwwk is the...
  8. M

As I suspected moving the outer jumper from position 2-3 to position 1-2 disables the auto-power-on when the power cord is plugged in. This is exactly what I was looking for, but the online product detail page pictures identified it "incoming call self starting jump cap". By the way, my product...
  9. M

A very big "Thank You"!
  10. M

Hello Mark, I have the same model x86-p5 v2 (CW-ALDNTB-1C2L). Can you "send" the pdf manual? I contacted a few vendors but no one sent me anything, not even the chinese version. Thanks in advance. maks