Recent content by macrules34

1. M

Options for external monitor(s) for MacBook Air

I was thinking that the current set-up I have at work is perfect (2x 27 inch monitors), if I could get that in one wide monitor that would be great.
  2. M

I can do one monitor as described in option 2. I just need a bunch of screen real estate so I would like something from 34”-49”(ultra wide).
  3. M

Any recommendations?
  4. M

I have bought an MacBook Air Model A2337 and would like to add an external monitor(s) to it but there are two ways to go, the question is what do you think is the best option? This laptop will not be used for gaming or video production. It will be mainly used for MS Office, web surfing and other...
  5. M

Sold

Will these drives work in other servers besides Dell?
  6. M

I guess...this is a "great deal". Only $5M. Any takers? :)

Sure will it fit into the back of my Ferrari!!! ;) Cool product tho.
  7. M

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

These have M.2 SSD, has anyone tried using one on this machine, any limitations?
  8. M

FS/FT: Lab Cleanup - NEW items / Price Drops

Would the SFP-H10GB-CU5M work for connection from cisco switch to cisco switch? The two switch models are Catalyst 4948E-F.
  9. M

How much do these stands cost both with the fan and without the fan models?
  10. M

Great idea, I was thinking about how to mount them like that.
  11. M

Do the power supplies for the system support 240 volt or just normal 115 volt?
  12. M

Free Virtualization operating systems

I have had two instances where the boot drive (USB thumb drive) has failed, I have determined that I will need to get some hardware to boot from thats more enterprise grade. The second problem is with a CIFS share that I have shared earlyer in this thread.
  13. M

What would be the best SSD drives to boot Proxmox from? Would have to be SATA, no PCI-E slots available.
  14. M

Question: I have installed ProxMox on a consumer grade USB travel drive. Should I be using something different like a HDD or internal SSD? This is the second time that I have had a USB travel drive die on me since I have started using Proxmox, before that I was running Ubuntu off these USB...
  15. M

IBM Mainframe Specs

Thanks @marcoi