Recent content by liv3010m

1. liv3010m

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Hi guys! To those who own a 6610 or had access to one, do you know if low profile fans (those that are lesser than 15mm in depth) will fit in its 1U chassis without having to implement those franken :p mods where the coolers are running from outside of the 1U space? Maybe not on the 48P / PoE...
  2. liv3010m

EU Some Brocade switches (ICX 6610 etc)

Indeed haha. :) In my case, the 24P version was better suited because It's more easer to accommodate.
  3. liv3010m

Thanks for your reply @Vesalius! Good to hear that. Yes, I know, it's the "greatest" we can get haha, I'll update then. edit: running ICX64R08030u.bin
  4. liv3010m

Hi guys, I just jumped into the ICX bandwagon, may I be the last wagon? Hopefully not, because it's great hardware for the price! :p Joke aside, anyone running firmware version 8030u on ICX6450? I saw some posts from like a year ago, on this same thread, where it was mentioned it had some bugs...
  5. liv3010m

EU Some Brocade switches (ICX 6610 etc)

I got one ICX6450-24P shipped to Madrid. :) BTW: thanks @Wasmachineman_NL for posting this.
  6. liv3010m

question regarding napp-it installer on Solaris 11.4

gea, thanks for your reply. My bad, I just noticed that my pkg repo was set to the latest SRU but was missing the GA release, so there where packages missing. After fixing that I got all three installed: group/feature/storage-server system/storage/multipath-utilities...
  7. liv3010m

Moving from Solaris 11.3 to OmniOS (or OpenIndiana): anything important to know?

Hi @AveryFreeman , thanks for your reply. I know Oracle's support model and don't like it either, thats the reason I was asking gigatexal if he got "a discount" :) I played a little with SmartOS and I enjoyed it. The thing that was not clear to me was that once you deployed a SmartOS branded...
  8. liv3010m

Hi gea, just to let you know, listing zfs filesystems displays only a partial list of them. Greetings, Olivia
  9. liv3010m

Hi gea, you are welcome. If there is anything I can help you with, please tell me. Greetings, Olivia
  10. liv3010m

Hi, I observed a few things during install but since the log file (setup-napp-it.log) had very little info I'm trying to summarize what I can remember. The installer perl script tries to install the storage/storage-server package that doesn't seem to exist anymore because its now part of a...
  11. liv3010m

Moving from Solaris 11.3 to OmniOS (or OpenIndiana): anything important to know?

Hi gigatexal, exactly!, that's the reason why I'm asking. ;):)
  12. liv3010m

Hi tony&, did you finally get some definitive answer from them?
  13. liv3010m

VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) and vCenter Server 6.7U1 released

I had the same situation but with my Intel Wellsburg SATA Controller. Hopefully this release works for you too. o_O Greetings, Olivia
  14. liv3010m

VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) and vCenter Server 6.7U1 released

Hi, there were some of us that beside having edited the passthru.map file ESXi was doing like it wasn't. :rolleyes:
  15. liv3010m

ESXI 6.7 GPU PassThrough and "Expose hardware assisted virtualization to the guest OS" not working.

Sorry to jihack this thread but it seems that it's still a no go even after updating to 6.7U1 and upgrading the vm hardware compability level to the latest version of 14. As mentioned earlier this was working on 6.5. Greetings, Olivia