Recent content by Legotan

1. L

Slow SMB Read Speed, Fast Write | ZFS on Linux | Ubuntu 18.10

Thank you for your response. I now ran fio on the client machine, but still have the same problem: The reads are way slower than the writes..
  2. L

Slow SMB Read Speed, Fast Write | ZFS on Linux | Ubuntu 18.10

Hello Guys, I got some strange problems with a new ZFS-Setup and SMB-Share: when copying files from a client machine to the server, I see around 400 - 500 MB/s transfer speeds. If I copy the same file from the server to the client, I only reach 150 MB/s. That seems way too low... On the...
  3. L

Question about GPU Utilization and CPU Utilization during ML

I think it should be possible. I mean if you host your "own" p2.xlarge VM you still got 192GB RAM and 16-36 Cores (nonHT/HT) for your other VMs.
  4. L

Migrate Xenserver to VMware - Good idea?

And what about Proxmox?
  5. L

How to get beep codes on Xeon-D platforms?

I have no clue about the motherboard itself, but you might be able to find the ip of the ipmi interface with the help of an ip scanner (e.g. Advanced IP Scanner). However this only works if the IPMI Interface is set to DHCP or the static IP is somehow in a Subnet you know.
  6. L

Realizing NAS-Storage using Proxmox

What size should the volblocksize be? I have heared 4k is good for Windows.
  7. L

Ok, so im good with Windows on zvol?
  8. L

Hello everyone, I have discovered this forum just a few days ago, but are already blown away by the knowledge and kindness here :) I am currently running Proxmox on an i5-4440 with 32GB non-ECC RAM with ZFS [4x 2TB-WD-RED in striped mittor (each mirror consists of 2 WD-RED) and a mirrored 250...
  9. L

IBM Blade Networks G8124-E Rack Switch 24x 10Gb SFP+

Did someone buy the Switch I posted? :)
  10. L

IBM Blade Networks G8124-E Rack Switch 24x 10Gb SFP+

I think this switch might be interesting for someone looking for an affordable 10Gb SFP+ Switch ;) IBM Blade Networks G8124-E Rack Switch 24x 10Gb SFP+ Ports w/ 2x PSU + Rack Ears | eBay
  11. L

EU CLOSED

Thank you :)
  12. L

FS: Supermicro X10SL7-F-O Motherboard

I just got the mobo from a local seller of refurbished gear. So its your turn @laserpaddy ;)
  13. L

EU CLOSED

Hello Guys, I am looking for DDR3 ECC UDIMM 8GB RAM sticks. In total I need 4 of them. They are intended for use in a x10sl7-f. Delivery is to 79400 Kandern, Germany I would like to pay around 150€ for all 4 RAM sticks. Greetings, Alex
  14. L

FS: Supermicro X10SL7-F-O Motherboard

@Thecal714 I Would like to buy the motherboard. I will use a paket forwarding Service. Can you pm me? Greetings, Alex