Recent content by Layla

1. Layla

EXPIRED 1.5TB P4800X $300

One of the very few times I've given negative feedback in my > decade on eBay.
  2. Layla

EXPIRED 1.5TB P4800X $300

I finally just tested mine tonight and it does not work, seller immediately denied my return saying its past 30 days. So not a good seller if he knows they are bad but then denies returns on a technicality.
  3. Layla

EXPIRED Intel Optane P4800X 750GB HHHL AIC

Too bad it doesn't ship to the US
  4. Layla

Wholesaler for used servers?

Would be interested in a couple systems, but hard to make a bid without more detail - also no chance I could drive to VA, so I guess not relevant anyway
  5. Layla

EXPIRED Lenovo 530-8i + cables $33

Wow, this was an incredible deal that I missed out on :/ Thanks for posting!
  6. Layla

EU 2x Xeon Platinum 8259CL - EBay >> 210.00 EUR or ~229.00 US

Seems relevant: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/xeon-8259cl.33334/
  7. Layla

Arista DCS-7050TX-64-F - eBay US

Seller accepted $175 for one TBH, this seems like a great deal to me - I've been looking for one for a year, and they were selling for $450 not so long ago.
  8. Layla

SK Hynix P31 Gold: ridiculously-low pricing at MicroCenter (USA_Brick-n-Mortar)

Seems pretty standard SSD pricing right now ($50/TB)
  9. Layla

EXPIRED Micron 7300 MAX 3.2TB 80 USD

I think most of us will need more context to understand how you can claim that someone can make $100k/year for housing and providing access to 12.8TB worth of anything.. if this were the case, NVMe drives would become unobtainium (recall Chia..)
  10. Layla

Mellanox ConnectX-4 Re-flash to 100GbE?

Any updates on this thread?
  11. Layla

[FS][US][MA] EPYC 7401 24C/48T CPU, RTX 6000, and eventually a bunch more..

Hi, Long time poster, first time seller. I have sold quite a bit on eBay in the past, and have 100% positive feedback there as both a buyer and a seller: laylapersia on eBay I have a lot of hardware that I should start selling - and probably should have done so a long while ago, but alas...
  12. Layla

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Which specific changes did you make which did not work?
  13. Layla

Finally: Overclocking EPYC Rome ES

Selling remote access to ES/QS CPUs seems like a very bad idea - there are likely several unpatched bugs in ES CPUs that could impact both security and the reliability of computations...
  14. Layla

H11DSi-NT Oculink Ports (P2_NVME0 and P2_NVME1) do not work

Thanks a million, exactly what I needed!
  15. Layla

H11DSi-NT Oculink Ports (P2_NVME0 and P2_NVME1) do not work

2.0b (11/19/2019) 1. Changed BIOS revision to 2.0b. 2. Added "DRAM Scrub Time" to Memory Configuration. 3. Updated AGESA RomePI to 1.0.0.4 based on 5.14_RomeCrb_0ACMK012. 4. Set AMD CBS "PCIe ARI Support" item to be used instead of "ARI Forwarding". 5. Updated item string "Input the description"...