Recent content by latezx

1. L

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

Indeed, no issues - firmware: I went with Wiitek SFP+ to RJ45 Copper Modules (Amazon) with no issues so far.
  2. L

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

FYI very happy with the hasivo in this role - looks like I'll be able to get all 51W i was looking for -
  3. L

Hasivo S600WP-5GT-2S+

Just got this switch, hoping to use it to power an outdoor unifi flex and allow it to power some other device downstream. I think it's asking for 42w - any idea if this switch should be able to handle it on port 1 without going completely bonkers?
  4. L

The Dell PowerEdge C6320/C6300 Mega Thread

Question for you sir, I know its an amazingly old thread but did you ever get fan control working on this guy? I too have a C6300 I am enamored with, I've gone through some lengths to quite it down including making the custom fan connectors and swapping with some coolmaster 6k rpm ones, but I...
  5. L

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Appreciate the assistance, the firmware update was successful and the machine did manage to move forward a bit but crashed at roughly 50%. I tried a different set of Hynix dimms and they seem to work just fine. Appreciate the assistance with the diagnosis, looks like these chips are either...
  6. L

I would certainly try to update the BIOS via the iLO if its possible. I managed to get the ISO that was so kindly shared however I am unable to find the actual bin that would work while updating from iLO. My understanding with the iso - is that it should be booted from where as I can't even get...
  7. L

I've done exactly that, I first tried both dimms at the same time, then tried each dimm individually on each of the 2 dimm slots. Memory type - 4X70G88319 - 1x 16GB DDR4-2400 RDIMM PC4-19200T-R Dual Rank x4 Replacement
  8. L

Hello all - mine came in today. Threw in a couple of sticks of 16GB PC4-19200R 2Rx4 - but it seems to not be able to get past the initial post. iLO is fully accessible and I tried swapping roms without success - gets stuck at 24% no matter what I do. Though I did manage to upgrade to the latest...