Recent content by Kimmura

1. K

S2600cp2j windows 7 ultimate or 10 pro ?

Yes, you were right again. Turned out the SDR was the culprit. After replacing the SDR with the original one, the fans are running at min speed and the readings are correct. Now I have to modify the SDR step by step, to see how I can ramp up the cpu fans when the temp rises.
  2. K

My BIOS version is also the latest. I didn't hack into the SDR until recently. Imho the problem is related to the wrong reading of the fan speed, no ?
  3. K

The fans for the CPU Coolers are Enermax ETS-40F with 4 pin PWM connectors.
  4. K

The only fans connected to the MB are the CPU fans. The min RPM is 800 and the max rpm 1800, according to their specs. Did you alter anything in the BIOS for the fans ?
  5. K

Clearing the CMOS fixed indeed the boot problem and the video card issue !!!!!!! The GFX card is now sitting in slot 3 without any problem :) Thanks again :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
  6. K

Thanks for pointing me out I can use the BMC Web console to check the fans. I wasn't aware of that. For the fan sensors, it shows both fans: However the reading shows they're running at 20K RPM ? Does that mean the sensor isn't working, as the max rpm is 1800 of the cpu fans ? I will do a...
  7. K

Thanks for the info Peter. Finally found the "problem" why it sometimes hangs. It has to do with the power supply. After powering off the system, I also have to switch off the PSU. If I don't, the next time I power on the system, it will hang most of the time at the windows logo screen. About...
  8. K

Thanks Peter for the response I went for Windows 10 pro and it installed smoothly. The only small problem I have now, after installing the those latest chipset drivers, is that the system sometimes won't boot up. It hangs at the windows logo and keeps rebooting until I power the system off...
  9. K

Hello everyone, finally my mobo s2600cp2j arrived with 2x E5-2680v2. Now I'm wondering if anyone had issues with windows 10 pro for this particular motherboard, as it isn't listed in the supported operating systems: Operating System Compatibility for Intel® Server Board S2600CP Family I will...