Recent content by Kewjoe

1. K

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Which fan did you end up with?
  2. K

There are far more knowledgeable people that can answer your questions. But I plan to do the inter-vlan routing on my ICX6450 and leave the firewall duties on my (virtualized :)) pfsense. It's a beefy L3 switch, might as well take advantage of getting full line speeds.
  3. K

Coming from someone who found this thread a month ago. I highly suggest you read at least the first post in this thread. I believe both of your questions are answered (at least in part). But there is a lot of great info throughout the thread (search by keyword "DAC" and you'll find several...
  4. K

You're asking for the ebay listing? edit: in case yes, it's here: Brocade ICX (ICX6450-24P) 24-Ports Rack-mountable Switch - PoE | eBay Shipped from California to Ontario Canada. He packed it very well. Unit is very mint condition. no marks on it at all.
  5. K

Got my ICX6450-24P yesterday. Followed the guide. Everything is working great. Thanks to @fohdeesha for the awesome thread and all the help!. I have A LOT of reading to do :)
  6. K

Aruba 2540 experiences?

HPE 2540 for $10 USD is insane. Snatch that up quick. I don't have any personal experience with it. But from my research in switches it is highly regarded. Check ebay, they go for >$1000