Recent content by Kev

1. K

[WTB] low profile Nvidia t600 card

Looking for one to pass through to dockers for Emby, frigate. Thanks!
  2. K

US - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

**PENDING** Free to LOCAL SFBAY area pickup only! Unique 1U, 12 x 3.5" bay Supermicro storage chassis with SAS. I previously have the Asrock Rack D1541D4U-2T8R uATX (currently on eBay) paired with this server. I do not want to sell and ship this chassis so free to whoever will come first to...
  3. K

SOLD: Supermicro AS-5019D-FTN4 Eypc 3251 /w 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD

Very nice condition, very low usage (barely any dust) Super micro AS-5019D-FTN4 server exactly as pictured here: 5019D-FTN4 | Embedded | A+ Servers | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc. Comes with Super micro 8GB x 2 ram and Micron 960GB SATA SSD. PCIe x16 riser also included. Pictures...
  4. K

FS: SANLink2 10G Base-T - Promise Technology

I don’t have it anymore. It was sold.
  5. K

FS: SANLink2 10G Base-T - Promise Technology

I don’t remember the performance as I was not maxing out the 10gbe link even with one. Could be due to my other setup and esxi.
  6. K

Clearing out some more, found the following no longer needed. You pay for shipping and all can fit in a small USPS priority box. 1 x Orico M2 SSD to USB3 metal enclosure (not sure if it is SATA or PCIe) 1 x LT304 PCI-E SATA 3.0 + MSATA PCIe card 1 x Intel 3160 Dual Band Wireless card with...
  7. K

I have the following random hardware that could use a new home. You pay for shipping. 2 x 1000Base-T to SFP adapter 1 x Highpoint 744a (could not find much info but has 4 external SAS12G ports) 1 x Genuine Intel I350-T2 with low and high profile bracket 2 x low profile M.2 2230, 2242, 2260...
  8. K

[WTB] cisco 2960l-24/48-pq

Looking for a 24 or 48 port poe, 10g sfp+ 2960L switch. Shipping to CA. Let me know if you are getting rid of one!
  9. K

Looking for the perfect switch

Web interface is fine. Now where to find a decently priced JL807A Aruba 1960 switch.
  10. K

Looking for the perfect switch

Does anyone have any recommendations for a switch that’s is low on idle power (under 30w) and the following requirements? 4 sfp+ or 2 sfp+ and 2 10gbe ports At least 24 port poe (powering things like cameras, APs, etc. Expect only 10 poe ports max to be used at one time) Nice to have layer 3...
  11. K

WTB: Mellanox ConnectX-4 SFP+ card

What is the most compatible card for FreeNAS (FreeBSD version) for basic SFP+ connectivity to switch. Single port is OK. Is ConnectX-3 well supported? Is under $50 reasonable?
  12. K

CLOSED - WTB: 100gbe NICs

Got connect x 5 card. Check my post.