Recent content by JonEhh9571

1. J

Looking for mini proxmox pc sub $250 with dual nic

I increased the budget to $300. Do any of the Lenovo mini PCs fit my requirements?
  2. J

Looking for mini proxmox pc sub $250 with dual nic

Looking for mini pc to run proxmox and a few vms including windows 11 jumpbox vm to access my environment. Also would like the ability to run VMware esxi 7 or 8 without jumping through a bunch of hoops trying to load the drivers. Ideally going to run proxmox in software mirror on the 2x nvmes...
  3. J

Where can I find hdd trays/caddies for HGST 4U60G2 60 bay chassis

Looking for about 180x of these trays. anyone have in stock?
  4. J

@jabuzzard can you take pictures of the front of the caddy. Do they have some type of model number etc on them? I am in the USA so shipping from you to me would be annoying. You have 60 caddy's that are not in ton of pieces?
  5. J

@Gene no I did not find/buy any trays but if you were able to get a 3d printer file I could try it on my end.
  6. J

Where can I find hdd trays/caddies for HGST 4U60G2 60 bay chassis? I looked all over ebay and some brokers (grey market / referb) and not one has them in stock. I have 3x perfectly usable chassis with controllers and all just no dang hdd trays. I can't even seem to find the model number of the...