Recent content by jmartinez50

1. J

CWWK i5-1235U 6 port i226 report

What's your current timezone? +/- 4 hours? If I remember correctly, depending the operating system, when you change the time and timezone behaves different changing the system time. Maybe the host OS or some of the VMs are messing with the system time? What I would try, reboot the computer...
  2. J

During my tests the case got pretty hot, almost not hand touchable. After installing a 140mm fan pushing air at the top, like others here, the case is never that hot at all. Although the cpu during benchmarks still reaches 80-90º. I need to re-apply a good thermal paste to compare, I have some...
  3. J

I ended up buying the i7-1265u from one of the Topton stores in ali, adding 8gb ram, 128gb m2, the fan and a 2nd sata cable. They took almost a week to send it, but then DHL was pretty fast. It came with 1x8gb 3200mhz ram stick of a Chinese brand, and a 128gb Fanxiang S501 m2 drive, nothing...
  4. J

FYI, I asked CWWK and one of the Topton stores. Topton just answered "It's not supported", but CWWK: So, I think for my use case, proxmox+opnsense+nas+plex+other vms or containers, the i5 would be more than enough.
  5. J

I'm thinking in buying one but not sure which cpu, i5 or i7. Would anyone know if Intel AMT remote control works on the i7 version? Looks like the cpu supports AMT because is vPro enterprise, but also the motherboard and bios must support it.