Recent content by Harr_cami

1. H

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

also how do i connect more than 2 fans to the switch, as there are only 2 fan headers on the board?
  2. H

okay i just put the old fans back on, before i purchase the sunon fan from digikey and pay another 60$ shipping, is there anything else i need for this to work?
  3. H

What are your idle temps? I idle around 88.9 degrees is this normal?
  4. H

i think the 7250-24p only has 2 fan headers total so i would only be able to have the 2 fans at the rear running, i only purchased the mechatronics fans that you specified in the previous posts
  5. H

Hey guys sorry for being a noob, really appreciate your help with this. i bought the fans from Digikey got them expressed shipped to Australia, they have just arrived however they dont have any connectors on them hahahha they have have three exposed wires on them. what do i do with these to make...
  6. H

Thanks for your advice and help!
  7. H

Thanks so much for your response mate, its greatly appreciated, ill purchase 4 of those fans right now!
  8. H

Thanks for your response man, and holy shit im scared to run this thing 24/7 now in my house hahahha, sometimes the room can get 30 to 35 degrees ambiant on a hot day i might just cut my losses and sell the unit!
  9. H

Hi, Recently bought the ICX 7250-24p however its too noisy for my living room, and i was wondering if anyone had any solutions to the fan noise? already spent $700 on the switch so not scared to pay another $300 max to make it quiet/silent... Any help greatly appreciated PS. i bought noctua...
  10. H

Firmware Enterprise SSDs - SM1625, PM853T, and others

i have also been troubleshooting this, it is most definitely firmware related. i have tried flashing dell firmware onto my HPE PM1633 drive but it just bricked it, luckily was under HPE warranty and got it replaced with an PM1643 but still cant even get the PM1643 to play nice with converting to...