Recent content by friendlyguy

1. F

6.4TB INTEL P4608 SSD DC $250

Morning! Well, i am not sure about that. I dont have access to the oracle docs, but vmware shows this in the HCL: https://www.vmware.com/resources/compatibility/detail.php?deviceCategory=io&productid=45405 " Oracle Flash Accelerator F640 PCIe Card 7115454 supported Firmware Version: QDV1CP06."
  2. F

6.4TB INTEL P4608 SSD DC $250

Hi there! Just thought i`d participate in this discussion: I bought 4 of them as well. Not knowing that i got myself the oracle branded ones i am facing the same problem to get a more recent firmware. Mine are on QDV1RF35, I`d like to get them to: QDV1CP06. This version is officially supported...
  3. F

NVMe Storage for new Hyperconverged Lab-Servers (R740s): VMWare VSAN / MS Storage Spaces Direct / (Proxmox)

Hi there! I'm new here, so first of all: Hello everybody. I am currently planning a makeover of my current Lab Environment: - 2x R720 with tiered storage spaces direct (WS2019 based): NVMe, SSD and Spinning Rust. - Interconnected via 2x 40G Infiniband (using RoCE) , North-South via 2x 10G...