Recent content by Discountsocks

1. D

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Firstly, let me preface this by saying that I am in no way intending to be "that guy", though I often have been told that I come across that way. That being said... The proper place to ask this questions would be the hardware manufacturer who designed the product. BUT since we all here are...
  2. D

[Cisco-AP] ip address-helper issue

Simple rule.... The helper address will go on the same interface as the default gateway IP. Helper address in a layer 3 function, not a layer 2
  3. D

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Doesn't this work? http://www.netadmin.us/docs/MCT_Config_Guide.pdf For multiple MCT, MCT is not stacking. You can have 2 switches in an MCT group to the best of my knowledge: MCT configuration considerations
  4. D

where can i find motherboard standoffs for Supermicro chassis?

These? *✿* Lot of 5 *✿* Standoff screws for computer chassis case and motherboard | eBay
  5. D

nexus 3000 vlan

Seems like a basic vlan config... did you look into STP? you can set the port to be an edge device on the hyper-V link with: spanning-tree port type edge trunk
  6. D

nexus 3000 vlan

Can you give a diagram and or interface configuration where you are seeing the issue (preferably the server port as well as the uplink)? I might be misreading your description, but it seems unclear to me when you are saying that you "can't get traffic going out from a server into the switch to...
  7. D

Where To start ?

You do realize that future home value us not increased by adding custom equipment that you, let alone the future home owner, does not understand?
  8. D

DOCKER Swarm Advice

Are you sure that you are barking up the right tree on this one? I would look at possibly using Anycast instead of DNS?... Have NGINX at each site on the same IP advertised into the network with a dynamic protocol. The user will go tho the closest NGINX depending on where they are connected...