Recent content by Danic

1. Danic

[FS] DDR4 Memory 16GB/32GB [SOLD]

Just had excellent transaction with Bert. I grabbed the 16GB modules. +1 Thanks
  2. Danic

[FS] DDR4 Memory 16GB/32GB [SOLD]

I'm interested if still available. You got DM.
  3. Danic

FS: NVIDIA Tesla P40 (SOLD)

$300 shipped anywhere in US (via Priority Mail). Its a dell model (PN 0KM3C2). I used it in server/workstation to play around and learn VDI. Don't have use for it any more, as my VDI adventure is over. Has 3D printed dual 40mm fan bracket, which worked well keeping it cool. Fans and fan cabling...
  4. Danic

FS: Old mix of HBA, RAID, Network, CPUs, RAM, Motherboards, HDD Cages, Cables, and stuff

Sure. I'm no expert at 3d cad or printing. It may need tweaking to have a snug fit on your heat sinks but I uploaded the file to thingiverse
  5. Danic

14 TB WD Easystore $200 @BestBuy

Price at $195 at westerndigital.com if some needs more than BestBuy item limit. https://slickdeals.net/f/15446185-wd-14tb-elements-desktop-hard-drive-hdd-usb-3-0-compatible-with-pc-mac-ps4-xbox-wdbwlg0140hbk-nesn-200?src=frontpage
  6. Danic

FS: Old mix of HBA, RAID, Network, CPUs, RAM, Motherboards, HDD Cages, Cables, and stuff

Thanks to everyone that has picked up some items. I'm open to offers on bulk purchases as well.
  7. Danic

Hello! I am cleaning out my office of home lab equipment and parts. Most items are from Sandy/Ivy bridge era where I had more time to tinker. All items are shipping included unless "+ Shipping" is list. I'll be shipping USPS first class when possible (under 1lb shipments). I can ship UPS and...
  8. Danic

WTB Rackmount kit ears for Brocade ICX6650

I have extra pair from an ICX6610. Right ear is slightly bent but usable. Free if you pay for USPS shipping.
  9. Danic

[WTB] Rosewill Server Ears/Handles

I've used makexyz.com to have someone else 3d print a item. They try to pair you up with a local person with a printer to keep shipping costs down.
  10. Danic

[WTB]Low Profile Bracket Intel PRO/1000 Quad port

DiHydro, Is this correct bracket for you? If so, DM me and we can work out the details.
  11. Danic

USB card for passthrough.

For project long ago I wanted dedicated 5gb/s per USB port. I found card similar to this 4 Port PCIe USB 3.0 Card w/ 4 Channels - USB 3.0 Cards. 4x USB 3.0 chips with 4 Type A ports. This may allow you to split up each chip for each VM.
  12. Danic

Inexplicable CPU underclocking: help!

Does the your motherboard come fanless like show in Supermicro's site? I wonder if your heatsink replacement is causing "fan failure" and bios forcing it into low clock speed? Have you used a different power supply? Lastly, in my overclocking adventures, I use program called HWINFO to see if...
  13. Danic

FS: SM 826s, DDR3 RAM, SSDs

Which motherboard revision of the X9DRI-LN4F+.? I believe you need 1.20 to have E5 v2 support.
  14. Danic

Q? for those familiar with electronics repair... how do i read this cap?

^ This is correct. My mistake. You'll be looking for 56μF instead of 560μF. I assume its short hand for 56μF x 10^0 This is the only in stock 56μF 6.3v radial cap I could find on mouser. UPW0J560MDD Nichicon | Mouser Check physical measurements see if it can be drop in replacement.