Recent content by d0kt0r

1. D

WTB: Nvidia 1080 ti Founders Edition cards

How much are you offering for a founders? Cheers Enviado desde mi LG-H870 mediante Tapatalk
  2. D

EU WTB [UK] Genuine Amphenol Mini-SAS HD to U.2 Cable

I have an original Intel box. The u.2 is over a pcie adapter. The question is, how much you offer? Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk
  3. D

EU ASUS Z10PE D16 2x LGA 2011-3 389.99 eur

Yep, you might end up buying a cheap v3 you just for updating bios. Then you can put v4 xeons. Enviado desde mi LG-H850 mediante Tapatalk
  4. D

Wanted for EU : ECC DDR3 Modules

Hi, Anyone with spare DDR3 ECC modules? Im looking for 8GB sticks DDR3 ECC, at least 10600R, and willing to send to EU!!! Depending and if the price is right, Im looking for 25-30. Same manufacturer/latencies as much as possible. Let me know your price!!! Thanks!!!
  5. D

SOLD: HGST HUSMM SAS3 SSD's

Interested, pm sent too Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  6. D

$200 - 1.28TB High IOPS MLC Duo

I've tested just 1 card in stripe, and got with diskmark 1.4/1.2 with the pcie express 75w max power option. My cards came in with 80% health available. Ibm drivers, fio updated and formatted. Cheers Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  7. D

EU HP Microserver Gen8 160 EUR

160e +9 is around 170e shipped. For me, I prefer to pay 180e in amazon Spain, and having the confidence that they will respond in case of troubles. Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  8. D

That's on ebay. Forget about those shipping costs, I guess that's the shipping to Spain. I think the 240$ the other guy was saying is this one : Fusion-IO ioDrive2 1.2tb - $240+$13 shipping
  9. D

Double check that. You actually have the same card on eBay.com for 300$. I haven't seen the 240$ publishing, but I guess it was there if he said it. Cheers! Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  10. D

Hmmm, I will stay tuned. If the OP don't mind shipping to Euro ... I might be interested in 2 if the price is right. Cheers guys! Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  11. D

[EU] FS HP DL 980 G7

You got a message! Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  12. D

$300 FS: 1.3TB PCIe Fusion-io/SanDisk HPE Workload Accelerator

Take a ssd disk, remove the sata port limitations, and access through the pcie. Result, insane iops. Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  13. D

WTB: Used Mikrotik Switch CRS226-24G-2S+IN

Mikrotik routers are very demanded these days ... Hope you find it cheaper, but same as you, other people buy them because of functionality vs price. Best of luck! Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk
  14. D

EU For sale : IBM Tape stuff for sell

Hi guys, I've got from a decomissioned business a few of tape units for sell. They are used so probably the best use for these are training/testing/lab. Hope the prices are fair but let me know if they are high. All have SCSI-LVD connector : * IBM Library TS3100 - LTO 3 drive . Price : 200€...
  15. D

EU Fusion-IO PCIe 2.0 785GB MLC Flash ioDrive2 - 250$ + 20$ shipping

Not very much offers on this on EU, so, here we go. Btw, first post here so be gentle. Accepted BO of 250$ + 20$ shipping. The item is in Hungary (no custom fees). He also seems to provide an invoice if you are a company. Fusion-IO PCIe 2.0 785GB MLC Flash ioDrive2 F00-001-785G-CS-0001 SSD...