1. C

Ubiquiti Edgerouter Software v. 1.8.0 Released

update went all smoothly
  2. C

Books and other learning material

Thanks i'll definitely check it out :)
  3. C

Books and other learning material

Hello fellow STH members, I'm getting started next year with my networking degree and was wondering is there any learning material as in books and/or guides. I was thinking to do CCNA before next school year begins. Any recommendations for learning material i should definitely check out...
  4. C

Gentoo router how-to, any takers?

Every router should update if there are critical/high vulnerabilities found, sadly this doesn't always happen. I personally think a router with Gentoo is a great/awesome idea specially for the hardening + built from scratch idea, i've been using Gentoo for certain things myself and seriously...
  5. C

Comcast 2Gbps Internet - Anyone?

Whats the point of giving those speeds away and capping shit ? Not living in the US but isn't that just hitting yourself with a hammer ( company wise ) if you start capping those extremely expensive lines?
  6. C

Best way for seperation?

x
  7. C

Best way for seperation?

x
  8. C

Best way for seperation?

x
  9. C

Would CPU fit in here?

Hello hello, I got hp proliant ml150 g6 for free and was wondering if this cpu would fit in here X5660 since the pdf of the server only says untill E5540 but its still same socket? Chipset is Intel® 5500 Chipset and should be compatible with the X5660 Intel® 5500 Chipset (Intel® 5500 I/O Hub)...