Recent content by chris mittendorf

1. C

FS/FT - SFBayZFS's 2020-2021 home storage lab liquidation

I'm interested in the 24 bay 4u is that a std chassis so could use own mb etc ? Is rhe psu the 920 Sq? Mayb I coild get a few pics of it also were r u located ?
  2. C

WTB: SuperMicro 24 bay chassis.

I'm looking for a 4u supermicro 24 bay w the 920sq psu and mini sad cables as I have a 16 port mini sas hba card I'm in orange county California willing to pay shipping if need be as I don't drive so pickup is not a option for me
  3. C

(Worldwide) MicroCloud, CPU and Memory

Is it a 24 bay ? What are the psus ? Pics of the chassis?
  4. C

[USA] [WTB] Supermicro 4U 24-bay chassis

How much are you asking for it ?
  5. C

I don't drive but am willing to pay shipping were abouts are you in cali ?
  6. C

I'm looking for one myself the 24bay 4u's I have found are going for around 600+ I'd love to find one in the 300 to 400 range
  7. C

FS:Supermicro 846 4u chassis

Could you ul some pics ? Also is the psu the quiet psu?
  8. C

Supermicro 846 chassis

What's the brand on said sm743 case
  9. C

wtb 8 or 16 port it mode or hba

i am in need of a 8 or 16 port card for my server (prefur) the latter of the 2 as my mb only has 6 ports i need it to already be in it/hba mode because for the 2nd time i have gotten a defective card from amazon (2 diff sellers)so i will be send that back so my hope is someone here has a spare...
  10. C

Upgrade sale - xeons, ddr3 ecc, GPU's, HBA's, HDD's

I'm interested in the hp sas card if it still up for grabs
  11. C

wtb ryzen mb and cpu w onboard gfx

Hopefully someone here help yesterday my trusty x99 mb/cpu died (1 or the other or both) it would turn on for about 1 sec then off then repeat over and over the best I can figure it's the board the cpu or it's both i have read that the asus x99 deluxe/ii eats cpus. Anyway (tried turning on for...
  12. C

FS/FT: Lab Cleanup - NEW items / Price Drops

Are the 1 x IBM 46M0851 SERVERAID M5015 - $15 1 x IBM 46M0918 SERVERAID M5014 - $15 In it/ hba mode? If so how much to my door 92869