wtb ryzen mb and cpu w onboard gfx

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Feb 18, 2018
Hopefully someone here help yesterday my trusty x99 mb/cpu died (1 or the other or both) it would turn on for about 1 sec then off then repeat over and over the best I can figure it's the board the cpu or it's both i have read that the asus x99 deluxe/ii eats cpus. Anyway (tried turning on for hell of it early this morning now turns on and stays on I now get a 00 qcode = possable dead cpu mb or both) I have no real way to confirm with spare cpu/mb so I'm looking to replace it I went to microcenter yesterday all they had was 2 MBs some mitx b450 and some other mitx board neather will work as as both only had 4 sata ports on top of being sold out of ryzen cpus w onboard gfx and intel all well their just over priced for what they offer these days. I was using it as server as I have a new 3900x w x570 board I also have many drives 8 or so I will need at least 6-8 sata ports but seems b450s max out at 6 so will need hba/ it mode card as well I'm trying to stay around 300 usd I'm in so cal 92869 so somewere in the oc irvine orange with in 15 to 20 min of my house would work for local pick up also willing to have shipped if need be would like to go amd 2nd gen ryzen ? if possable but will consider older xeon? If price is right all I need is board and cpu