Recent content by beren43

1. B

ssh host

Hi, I want to protect the ssh server. Configured that you can only log in from one server. And what prevents an attacker from deleting the server and creating their own ip instead and using ssh ? So how do I identify the server that everyone can connect from ?
  2. B

Idrac 9 and openldap

Hi, Trying to configure ldap authentication on idrac 9 Certificate Validation disabled Generic LDAP enabled Use Distinguished Name to Search Group Membership Yes LDAP Server Address 10.10.24.4 Bind DN cn=ldap_client,ou=Users,dc=domain,dc=com Bind Password enabled Update Bind Password...
  3. B

Ansible and two factor authentication ssh

Hi SSH servers use otp (LinOTP -). How do I configure ansible not to enter otp multiple times ? Perhaps there is a module for ansible
  4. B

OpenLdap Delete

Hi, I am trying to remove the certificate from openldap ldapmodify -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f 2.ldif But error ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53) In 2.ldif dn: cn=config changetype: modify delete: olcTLSCACertificateFile How do I delete a certificate ?
  5. B

Freeradius ldap

Hi I configure freeradius and LDAP Group How to Install and Configure Freeradius With Active Directory Allow Allow Specific Group of Users to Authenticate in Debian 10 Added the user Wifi_corp to the Wifi_test group. In /etc/freeradius/3.0/users DEFAULT Auth-Type = ntlm_auth, LDAP-Group...
  6. B

Minukube and VirtualBox

Hi I install minikube in vm CentOS 7 (Virtualbox 6.1). But when running minicube start --vm-driver virtualbox virtualbox' driver reported an issue: unable to find VBoxManage in $PATH Suggestion: Install VirtualBox How do I install the VirtualBox driver ?
  7. B

Delete all Windows partitions

Hi I'm trying to delete all Windows partitions from disk #!/bin/bash check_windows_part=`fdisk -l | grep -i windows` if [ -z "$check_windows_part"] then fdisk /dev/sdb << EOF d w EOF fi But syntax error near unexpected token `fi' What's wrong ?
  8. B

BGP + anycast

Hi, The task is to provide balancing and fault tolerance of the freeradius service by means of BGP anycast ip on the basis of two servers (not one, as at the moment). The plan is as follows: configure a different address on the lo interface (10.15.12.6 ) using bird to configure the...
  9. B

Kubernetes.First pod

Hi, Hello. I'm starting to learn kubernetes and I came up with a task for myself: to deploy a pod with a standard container from a Docker. The test cluster and the test namespace. Was my plan correct ? : 1) install Docker 2) Download nginx image (docker pull nginx) 3) Create file...
  10. B

Kubernetes Namespaces

Then what is the difference between namespace and service ?
  11. B

Kubernetes Namespaces

Hi, I'm starting to learn Kubernetes. Namespace namespace. Namespaces / / Kubernetes supports multiple virtual clusters supported by the same physical cluster. These virtual clusters are called namespaces. That is, namespace is a virtual cluster and each has its own master and nodes ? Or just a...
  12. B

GitLab updload files

Thanks. I still don't understand. url of my project https://git.example.com/infrastructure/project How to upload files there ?
  13. B

GitLab updload files

Hi How to upload files to Gitlab. Read the docks, did not understand. Can I step by step please ?