Recent content by automobile

1. A

[FS][US-NJ] RAM Modules , Intel Consumer CPUs

Here @RolloZ170 said "seems", but no other evidences regarding HPE vendor-locked EPYCs... Also here that HP doesn't lock their EPYCs.
  2. A

Here was a discussion and I didn't find any information that HP locks EPYCs. They do it on Pavillion etc. consumer market hardware.
  3. A

I didn't find any evidence that ASUS servers lock the CPU installed. Moreover, that is only true about Lenovo and Dell servers. Even HP doesn't lock their EPYCs.
  4. A

Thanks! I installed 3200 8 Gb sticks for a while, but I can't stop licking my lips while seeing that 128 Gb TruDDR Samsung memory )) I didn't know that ASUS servers are "fusable"... I'm going to install the 3rd on my Gigabyte MZ31-AR0 board just to check it - will it also be fused? I know that...
  5. A

I’m here to leave a review about the seller. I highly recommend cooperation - excellent packaging, pleasant and fast communication, reasonable prices, product compliance with the description - in general, the best of sellers . I bought 3 brand new EPYC 7763 processors for my new Asus server -...
  6. A

FS: AMD EPYC 74F3 24core 256MB-L3-cache , Supermicro H12DSi-N6, with eight 32GB DIMMs , two Epyc 7763 64core

Would take both 7763, but the seller does not respond 2 days...:rolleyes:
  7. A

[FS] EPYC SP3, TR4, or TRX4 CPU Carrier Frame Tray

Have you ever installed EPYC/Threadripper CPU? It's a nightmare doing this without a carrier frame...
  8. A

FS: Samsung 256GB 2S4Rx4 PC4-2933Y M393ABG40M5B-CYF RDIMM $1175

Considering my ASUS RS720A-E11-RS12 server... But I'm not ready to buy it :D - I'm just curious as it's a 4 Tb RAM "kit" can only works in 2P EPYC system (as for Intel you need 12 sticks only)
  9. A

FS: Samsung 256GB 2S4Rx4 PC4-2933Y M393ABG40M5B-CYF RDIMM $1175

Were they installed in 2P EPYC gen 2/3 based system?
  10. A

[WTS] Two Epyc 7551 CPUs

Are these Naples CPUs ever existed locked (by Dell\Lenovo)?!
  11. A

GIGABYTE MZ31-AR0 REV 1.1 with Epyc Rome / Milan

Does it preserve the S/N of motherboard?