Recent content by automobile

1. A

WTB or need help with a dump of working BIOS from ASUS RS700A-E9-RS4

I owe you :D. Works like a charm! Really appreciate your help! Thanks a lot!
  2. A

I tried to flash it via IPMI tool, but no luck as it says "check the board revision". Didn't try a programmer as I don't have a binary copy of BIOS from a similar motherboard. -> Is it possible to flash Winbond BIOS chip using a file downloaded from an official website or I should use a binary...
  3. A

That's a correct BIOS and a correct motherboard's model. And of course, I tried to flash it via IPMI, but it's not allowed. As the board was flashed to operate the second Gen. EPYC CPUs (Rome) - you can't "downgrade" BIOS via IPMI for Naples. That's not allowed. IPMI says "check the board revision".
  4. A

Thanks for the reply! That's the issue, as I haven't found it yet. I don't have the same or the similar motherboard...:(
  5. A

Hello, STHers! :) Got an ASUS RS700A-E9-RS4 (not V2) server (KNPP-D32 motherboard), but it appears that it was preprogrammed (better to say "overprogrammed" :rolleyes:) to use Rome AMD CPUs, but I need Naples. Do I need a copy (or a dump) from a similar server (or board) that operates with...
  6. A

SM H11DSi-NT power supply

Yes, your PSU is compatible, except the fact it can't show current power consumption, PSU status, and some other features that PMBus PSUs can show and monitor.
  7. A

GIGABYTE MZ31-AR0 REV 1.1 with Epyc Rome / Milan

Aren't 32 Mb BIOS (physically, I mean) required to support 64 cores CPUs?
  8. A

Monoblock for H11DSi/H11DSi-NT

Looks nice! Is it possible to order? I'm also curious about how to watercool my H11DSi-NT..
  9. A

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro RTX4000/5000/6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS SSDs and more)

Do you have a Supermicro SC745 chassis for sale? You mentioned that before, but I didn't find any details...
  10. A

[FS][IL] 2011v3 Supermicro X10SRL-F, Xeon E5-2658v3 ES, SM CPU Cooler

Most of Supermicro's boards are stable & reliable as a rock. Until you want to overclock it :)
  11. A

[WTB] Supermicro AOC-SLG4-4E4T 4-Port Gen4 x16 Retimer HBA

I know that. You said that you've found a great deal for 7452 outside of this forum. That's why I asked. Thanks anyway!
  12. A

I meant Would appreciate if you could share. Thanks anyway!
  13. A

Could you, please, PM (regarding 7452)? Thanks!
  14. A

PLZ Delete

Am I... not possible right, but 7601 (Naples) vs 7452 (Rome) 32 cores CPU - is there a RADICAL difference in performance? But the price difference $500-600 vs $2000-2200 is FOUR TIMES! Not sure, there's a 4 times increase... No offence, but...