Recent content by ant0shka

1. A

[SOLD][FS][CA] Small home lab server: AsRock Rack X570D4U + 5800X + 128 Gb

I think you missed the most critical part: SSD has mounting holes on the sides AND on the bottom. Please open the 3D stacker model and take a look: it connects one SSD side and another SSD bottom. Not two sides or two bottoms. As soon as you understand that, you'll see the potential to stack as...
  2. A

Wow, I didn't expect so much interest:) If anyone needs links: 1. Thingiverse link to SSD stacker. I have used these mounts on a few servers already. 2. Amazon link to 2.5->3.5 adapter.
  3. A

Great question! It's a combination of 2.5->3.5 adapter and 3d printed SSD mounts. The case has two slides. Each slide can mounts two 2.5->3.5 adapter, and each adapter can hold five SSDs. Here's a photo:
  4. A

Hey folks, I've upgraded to a rack-mounted EPYC server, so I'd like to sell my home lab server with the following specs: Motherboard: AsRock Rack X570D4U CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X RAM: 128 Gb kit (32GBx4 DDR4 3200 MT/s CL22 - CT2K32G4DFD832A) CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 Case: Fractal Design Node 804...
  5. A

[FS][US-NJ] RAM Modules , Intel Consumer CPUs

@Hazily2019, sorry for posting all this stuff in your thread. Just let me know if you want me to stop messaging here.
  6. A

I built it in the Rosewill RSV-L4600U. It's a new model, not a lot of real photos on the Internet. It has 3 not-hot swap trays, each has 5 HHDs. I just printed a fully custom SSD holder for the native mount. This SSD holder can take 20 2.5" SSDs. So here are a few photos.
  7. A

HDDs: I have a lot of Linux distros;) SSDs: Some docs/projects need a fast read/write speed.
  8. A

CPU draws 70-75W. It's around 210W idling from the wall, but I have 18 SSDs, 10 HDDs, and 10 fans in the system.
  9. A

Who said I load this processor?:) I use it inside the home server with a dozen VMs and dockers. CPU idles most of the time. However, I still think it's an awesome home-lab option, considering the great @Hazily2019 price!
  10. A

Noctua says on their site that Noctua NH-U14S is capable of this CPU. U12S version can do it at the middle size workload. From my experience, you can rely on the Noctua compatibility list:) However, Noctua can NOT be rotated, so you're highly recommended to use a tower-like case with exhaust at...
  11. A

I use the ARCTIC Freezer 4U-M (new revision that fit more 4u cases) inside a Rosewill RSV-L4600U 4U (a new case, it's hard to find a real photo, by some reason it's 4500 photo everywhere). I'm going to do a proper build post, but here's an intermediate photo
  12. A

I can confirm the part number ( 100-000000312) and the validity of my CPU. If necessary, I can run and post the hardware monitoring output that you're interested (in ProxMox/Debian).
  13. A

I would highly recommend @Hazily2019! I bought the Epyc 7763 and everything went smoothly. The CPU works as expected. Shipping was quick, and the packaging was great too!