1. Radian
  2. Radian
  3. fohdeesha
    fohdeesha
    here is mein spouten
  4. MikeWebb
    MikeWebb mpogr
    EMC SX6012.

Hi, I grabbed one of these cheap infiniband switches a little while ago. My intention was to just use it as a "dumb" IB switch using opensm on a server. After reading you thread and the success that some are having with your reflash technique, I would like to give it go as well. Can you point me in the direction of the instructions or PM them to me?

Thanks

MIke
  5. fohdeesha
    fohdeesha
    short and stout
  6. Tha_14
    Tha_14
    So, DPD goofed and now I got the package of another guy and he has mine X_X Thankfully he understands otherwise RIP GPU.
  7. Tha_14
    Tha_14 ChrisG
    WELKAME!!
    1. ChrisG likes this.
  8. BritGuy
    BritGuy mufsta
    Hi. I was wondering if you ever found a 9280-8e SBR file. I am also looking for one and can't find it anywhere.

Thanks
  9. mrjayviper
    mrjayviper evolucian911
    Hello. Have you been able to get nvme to work on a Intel s2600 board? How? Thanks
  10. falanger
    falanger drabadue
    Good afternoon. Did you half-use the video card through the GPGPU cable? Or in general, someone nibut?
  11. kemic
    kemic MatrixMJK
    Hi, I saw an old post where you mentioned the Sun F20 firmware (latest). If you still have access/entitlements to this, can you send a copy my way? i.kemic@gmail.com

Thanks!
    1. MatrixMJK
      MatrixMJK
      Unfortunately I do not have access to that anymore. If I find the files I'll let you know, but it's doubtful at this point.
      May 18, 2018
  12. Nnyan
    Nnyan workingnonstop
    If there are any remaining motherboards I would be interested. My zip is 95819

Thank you
  13. zunder1990
    zunder1990 poto
    I saw your post about the F80, is it possible to make it show single 800gb drive to the OS and not 4x 200gb drives?
  14. Half Jaw Elite
    Half Jaw Elite MiniKnight
  15. fohdeesha
    fohdeesha
    COOL RUNNINGS
  16. AT S37=0
    AT S37=0
    Trying to compile stuff for the Freescale T2080
    1. Patrick likes this.
  17. vl1969
    vl1969 coolrunnings82
    [quote]coolrunnings82 said: ↑
    Anyone interested in a heavily modified 846 with a TQ backplane? If so, contact me. I consolidated my servers to some Dell R720's and as such have an 846 I gutted and put in a 120mm fan wall + modified for a standard PC power supply... Willing to let it go pretty cheap.[\quote]

where are you located and what do you want for it.
    I might go for a second box :)
  18. Twice_Shy
    Twice_Shy
    First project on agenda be finishing the RAT-RAIT "redundant array of inexpensive tape" project hopefully online by Feb 2018.
  19. ullbeking
    ullbeking vegeta
  20. ELit3
    ELit3
    What's the best proxywallet?