Z11PA-U12/10G-2S max base clock

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nexox

May 3, 2023
...just making me want a pair of 6240Rs even more, one day they'll hopefully drop into my price range.

Tinkerer

Sep 5, 2020
LOL at that table, it's typical par excellence. I did ask @RolloZ170 what's wrong with him the other week, but only got a cryptic reply :D
Its too easy to criticise and openly asking whats wrong with a person could be considered insulting as well. He's been very helpful here and in the past as well.

Why don't you try again and be constructive instead of firing cheapshots. Post a better table or something.

heromode

May 25, 2020
Its too easy to criticise and openly asking whats wrong with a person could be considered insulting as well. He's been very helpful here and in the past as well.
Sorry if my comment was misunderstood. Sarcasm is an artform, which clearly is not my strength. To be clear, it meant i'm just thankful and perplexed at the amount of excellent insight he provides.

Just as one example, his thread about the VRM modding of motherboards to make them compatible with certain OEM cpu's is just amazing. In fact, it has global implications to CPU markets and whatnot.

Criticism was the furthest from my intentions, quite the opposite.

Tinkerer

Sep 5, 2020
Sorry if my comment was misunderstood. Sarcasm is an artform, which clearly is not my strength. To be clear, it meant i'm just thankful and perplexed at the amount of excellent insight he provides.

Just as one example, his thread about the VRM modding of motherboards to make them compatible with certain OEM cpu's is just amazing. In fact, it has global implications to CPU markets and whatnot.

Criticism was the furthest from my intentions, quite the opposite.
Now I feel silly :eek:

Apologies! I genuinely misunderstood that and wondered why on earth you would post something like that.

Reactions: heromode