[WTB][US]: Ruckus ICX 7150/7250 [24/24P/48/48P]

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

fk9

Oct 14, 2022
forkbomb9.ch
I'm looking for an ICX 7150 or 7250, 24 or 48 ports with/without PoE.
Ideally a 7250 for the extra 4 SFP+ ports, but the 7150 is fanless/has a fanless mode, which is also nice.

I could also settle for the C12P version of the 7150, or a 6450 if nothing else is available.

~fk9

EDIT: Bought @N_Putting's switch, all set

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

N_Putting

Mar 28, 2019
I have an ICX 7250-24 without POE. It's in pretty good shape and has the rack ears. I also have 8 10gb SFP+ transceivers I can include for a cheap price. I'm out of town until Sunday but can post some photos and get a shipping estimate then. It seems like they're rare on ebay now so I should easily be able to come in under them on price.

Reactions: Samir and fk9

N_Putting

Mar 28, 2019
Here's some photos. It's in clean shape other than some cosmetic scratches on top and some foam tape that was left over from my mini POE switch. Has done well for me for almost two years and I just pulled it earlier this month to upgrade to a 48 port with POE. Other included accessories are a mini USB to RJ45 for the serial connection, rack ears, and a power cable. I spent $190 and I'm just looking to get that out of it plus shipping. I have the 24x24x6" box my new switch came in so I'll just reuse that to ship it out. I also have 8 of the Finisar FTLX8571D3BNL-E5 for $5/e as I'm bumping down from the 8 port SFP+ to just 4 ports, they've done well for me in this switch and my connect-x3 cards.

Photos:

DM me if you're interested.

fk9

Oct 14, 2022
forkbomb9.ch
Here's some photos. It's in clean shape other than some cosmetic scratches on top and some foam tape that was left over from my mini POE switch. Has done well for me for almost two years and I just pulled it earlier this month to upgrade to a 48 port with POE. Other included accessories are a mini USB to RJ45 for the serial connection, rack ears, and a power cable. I spent $190 and I'm just looking to get that out of it plus shipping. I have the 24x24x6" box my new switch came in so I'll just reuse that to ship it out. I also have 8 of the Finisar FTLX8571D3BNL-E5 for $5/e as I'm bumping down from the 8 port SFP+ to just 4 ports, they've done well for me in this switch and my connect-x3 cards.

Photos:

DM me if you're interested.
Seems perfect!
DMd

Reactions: Samir