Would Like 2 Hire / Trade: Designer for bunch of misc tasks

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
My usual WordPress/VB/XF developer is busy on other projects, and I'm really trying to get a handful done before summer and thought I'd see if any STH friends were looking for some side work, or trade some work for parts, hosting, etc...

All software we use is standard, and can be found online with tutorials/documents etc, so if you're a designer with some CSS experience and you're a problem solver then you're what we're after even if you've never worked with VBulletin, WordPress or XenForo before.

Examples of some of the work:
  • We need custom wordpress short codes made, we have the short code plugin just need some things designed, and then made into short codes. (# of sites)

• Ability to modify existing WP designs, and understand concepts implemented by other wordpress designers and developers.

• We need someone we can hand a logo to, and that can generate the CSS to go along with it to "round out" the style on XenForo and VBulletin.

• We need a "Go Getter".
    If we ask for a quick logo + matching color theme for a VB/WP/XF site we expect little input required from us, after we get a "feeling" for working together and you start to understand what we're after most of the time.

Not looking for:
  • Retail rates. We will provide all specs, and materials you will be a freelance designer, don't expect silicon valley rates, remember this is a global market and designers are abundant.
  • Hand holding. You must be a self thinker, problem solver, and not ask basic questions that Google can answer for you ;)

What we can offer:
  • $15-50/Hr depending on skill / knowledge / experience.
    (Paid via PayPal -- keeps tax simple)

• Trades Available:
    - SERVER & PC Parts (SSD, HDS, CPUS, MONITORS, MORE)
    - Web Hosting (cPanel account(s) on our dedicated server)
    - Web Dev. Consulting, Project Specifications, Management & More
    - Consulting; RE: Increasing revenue with your website
    - Partial server time on a dedicated server for your project, or complete dedicated servers available.

If you're a self motivated problem solver that enjoys designing things, and thinking outside the box to be unique then please message me to discuss the opportunities. They're never ending.