Where to get latest version of ICOS?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ElJefe

Dec 5, 2023
Howdy,

I have a Delta AG9064 switch (64x 100GbE) running ICOS 3.5.0.1. Trying to get RoCEv2 running but this version lacks some commands and features needed.

Delta said the switch was EOL and wouldn't even send the most recent version of ICOS in response (thanks).

Does anyone know where a newer/newest version of ICOS can be downloaded?

The switch runs Intel Xeon-D 1527 with 32GB of RAM, Broiadocm Tomahawk-2 switch chip and the ONIE boot loader so it would need to be x86_64 ICOS.

Thanks for any advice.

modemthug

Dec 4, 2023
Howdy,

I have a Delta AG9064 switch (64x 100GbE) running ICOS 3.5.0.1. Trying to get RoCEv2 running but this version lacks some commands and features needed.

Delta said the switch was EOL and wouldn't even send the most recent version of ICOS in response (thanks).

Does anyone know where a newer/newest version of ICOS can be downloaded?

The switch runs Intel Xeon-D 1527 with 32GB of RAM, Broiadocm Tomahawk-2 switch chip and the ONIE boot loader so it would need to be x86_64 ICOS.

Thanks for any advice.

I thought the whole point of agema “open network” switches was that you can run any os you want?

Maybe there are some answers there?

ElJefe

Dec 5, 2023
SONiC doesn't support all of the features needed for RDMA/RoCEv2, namely DCBx and ETS (enhanced transmission selection).
ICOS does, but ICOS more recent than 2017 (3.5.0.1) does even better as RoCEv2 became more defined after 3.5.0.1 ICOS was released.