[US-MA]FS: used EPYC 7702 NOT vendor locked

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

YanHsi

Mar 16, 2023
a single piece of EPYC 7702 CPU, like new and being tested, for sale because I have upgraded to genoa.
asking for 1000$.
Accept PayPal and willing to ship worldwide, but you have to pay for shipment.

If you need more photo, just pm me

Attachments

Last edited:

QCH-Logistics

Oct 28, 2022
Recommend you post screenshots of it working, cpuz running in a supermicro or asrock board to show its not locked along with the screenshot showing the cpu in task manager and cpuz showing the motherboard, a bench mark score off cinebench r23 with the score listed, then finally a picture of the cpus IHS showing that you do in fact have a 7702.

YanHsi

Mar 16, 2023
Recommend you post screenshots of it working, cpuz running in a supermicro or asrock board to show its not locked along with the screenshot showing the cpu in task manager and cpuz showing the motherboard, a bench mark score off cinebench r23 with the score listed, then finally a picture of the cpus IHS showing that you do in fact have a 7702.
temporary i don't have my cpu with me, but at my friend's. so testing might be impossible :(.
Still, thank you for your advice~