Supermicro X9DRD-iF Dual 2011 Motherboard - $90

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

markarr

Oct 31, 2013
Seems to be quite the cut and paste hack job on the description

Product Information
The Super Micro Computer X9DRD-iF is a motherboard designed for use with Extended ATX PC systems. Built around the Intel C602 chipset and featuring the LGA 2011/Socket R processor socket, the mainboard works with certain Intel CPUs such as Sempron, Athlon 64 X2, Phenom X4. It supports up to 65536 MB DDR2 memory type. Furthermore, the model features SATA storage interfaces.

legopc

Nov 2, 2014
The Netherlands
Seller lists it as e-atx but to me it looks way to long, from what I can see this is a proprietary form factor. But otherwise, this is a great deal if your looking for a dual 2011 board.

wardtj

Jan 23, 2015
Seller lists it as e-atx but to me it looks way to long, from what I can see this is a proprietary form factor. But otherwise, this is a great deal if your looking for a dual 2011 board.
I have two of these boards. They have run solid for me for 3 years now. They need the rectangle CPU 2011 cooler, a regular one won't work. These require a E-ATX case. I use Norcos fine with mine, though I had to buy CPU and main power extension cables.

These take up to 128GB DDR3 non ECC. They have 6 slots for pcie but need two cpus to use both. Supports V1 and V2 CPUs.

The boards are OK to manage though the firmware took a while to mature. At 90$ they are a good price since mine was 500+ CAD years ago.

Reactions: legopc