[SOLD][USA-MD] 4x Nvidia Titan V

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

gsrcrxsi

Dec 12, 2018
I have 4x Titan V for sale that I’ve been using for compute/ML/AI type projects. These have exceptional FP64 performance (5-6x faster than 4090 in pure FP64 loads) and great power efficiency.
The rear I/O shield has been modified for better airflow through the card.

$525 shipped each in the US. SOLD

Timestamps:

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

gsrcrxsi

Dec 12, 2018
How are they better than 2080TI?
More VRAM
More memory bandwidth, less latency
More cores/SMs
Much higher FP64 capability (about 17x faster)
Generally better power efficiency.

even for gaming (non-RT) the Titan V was always little stronger than 2080Ti. But realistically this is not a gaming card. These are best suited for serious computation, particularly if you need double precision. You’re not going to get significantly better FP64 performance in an Nvidia/CUDA card until you step up to something like an A100, which is more than 10x the cost.

ccie4526

Jan 25, 2021
Ooooh tempted, especially since I'm fighting getting a 3060ti to work in a Dell 5810 because of the dual 8-pin power need even with the 825W supply... not enough current on the single PCIE output on the power board. This my linux StaDif rendering machine that will be running headless, so actual display is of no concern.

Reactions: Samir and gsrcrxsi

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
Well I hope it is not sold to outside of US :) Export laws. What was the final price?