RKE2 w/ HA Rancher on Pi4 cluster - now what?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NerdAshes

Jan 6, 2024
Eastside of Westside Washington
So I built a RKE2 cluster w/ HA Rancher, nginx LB/Proxy, Longhorn, Helm & Kubectl on 3 Raspberry Pi (Pis, Pi's Pis' ?) over Debian Trixie. Just to try it.
I finally have 3 Rpi5 w/ NVME drives to setup as the workers for the Rancher cluster. I don't really foresee any issues getting that all setup.

My question is; what should I do with it once it's all up and running?

I already have other systems for all my home services and networking. I don't actually "need" anything from this cluster, I just set it up to see if I could and what it was like to do it. Should I sell the Pi4s and put Rancher on the Pi5s to run RKE2 worker nodes in my "real" server cluster as VMs? Should I sell them all since I don't "need" them (I can set it all up on the RSC (real server cluster))? Should I host a git repository on my RSC and learn Terraform/Argo using the whole Rpi4&5 cluster (just for giggles)? Should I setup a blue/red team enviro and get to hacking the Rpi cluster? Should I put a hole in my firewall and let some college kid use it as a mini remote development platform? To many options are floating in my head and now I have analysis paralysis. Help!

What would you do?